Fifa 13: XBOX360: Team Safc-FTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

and when all you part-timers went off, myself, giro and solskin climbed arca ladder to Div 3 ;)

Played 1, Won 1, 3 Pts :roll::cool:

The thing is though the team will never get to and stop in Division 1 and 2. The reason being is the way the team play. You're at a level where you can get to Division 3 but to sustain Division 1 or 2 you need to keep the ball better. It's always forward passes and dribbling.

The other team I play for with Birla who was on earlier would easily put 3 or 4 past the team (we could always arrange a friendly). It's not that we play that much different in all honesty or are that much better, we just don't play constantly at 100mph and pass it about. Some slight changes in style of play and we'd walk games 3 or 4 nil.

The thing is though the team will never get to and stop in Division 1 and 2. The reason being is the way the team play. You're at a level where you can get to Division 3 but to sustain Division 1 or 2 you need to keep the ball better. It's always forward passes and dribbling.

The other team I play for with Birla who was on earlier would easily put 3 or 4 past the team (we could always arrange a friendly). It's not that we play that much different in all honesty or are that much better, we just don't play constantly at 100mph and pass it about. Some slight changes in style of play and we'd walk games 3 or 4 nil.

sounds like a challenge to me... you at midnight behind the bike sheds ;)

I'm on now like.

shame no-one else was ;)

sounds like a challenge to me... you at midnight behind the bike sheds ;)

shame no-one else was ;)

I reckon with me as any we rarely concede that many, quite often we keep clean sheets or only give up one goal.

From what I've seen our players are quite disciplined in their roles too.

The reason we go up and down is the sheer fluctuations in personnel who play in the team, but that's part of the fun too !

I like passing the ball about when playing ANY but normally get 'Left, left' in me ear or I have people screaming to pass it forwards all the time or play massive over the top through balls or 40 yard passes.

Anyone on tonight?

Last edited:
I like passing the ball about when playing ANY but normally get 'Left, left' in me ear or I have people screaming to pass it forwards all the time or play massive over the top through balls or 40 yard passes.

Anyone on tonight?

I'll be on later on I imagine. Another annoyance is that sometimes I cannot pass the ball back or directly forward and have noone near who is free so look to switch it to the other flank. Upon doing so, to my left back, I soon realise Dave is either stood offside or suddenly decided he is playing right wing. :evil: :lol:

I'll be on later on I imagine. Another annoyance is that sometimes I cannot pass the ball back or directly forward and have noone near who is free so look to switch it to the other flank. Upon doing so, to my left back, I soon realise Dave is either stood offside or suddenly decided he is playing right wing. :evil: :lol:

I got pissed off playing LDM/RDM in the end, there was a lot of times when the ball was completely bypassing the midfield and going straight to the LAM/RAM or strikers.

TBF, Mark has it spot on. You look at any tournament FIFA players, and they keep the ball, wait for the pass, and dont constantly f***ing sprint.

TBF, Mark has it spot on. You look at any tournament FIFA players, and they keep the ball, wait for the pass, and dont constantly f***ing sprint.

I agree. I know a lot of people say the fun is in playing, which is true, but it's so much better when you win :) I'm much better as Any than I am as just one position but with 8 people on last night, playing Any was pointless :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back