Fifa 13: XBOX360: Team Safc-FTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDI

Winger
If anyone wants to join a club for this years Fifa release i'll be setting up one as/when my copy drops through the letterbox (poss tomorrow)

If anyone wants to join feel free post GamerTag, and positions you prefer to play, and I'll accept you all ASAP. The more the merrier to cover positions as we all wont be online at the same time.

I'll try and set it up as follows: (if taken, I'll post actual name)
Team Name: Safc-FTM
Actual Team: Safc (Goes without saying really)
Pass: smb

Gamer Tag: safcdave21
Pref Position: CAM/CM, LM, LS/LF

Set up Guys... SafcFTM is the team name, but its open to all friends of managers (ill make a couple of us managers so more can join with ease!)

Where do I go to join the team? I can't find the damn thing... :oops:

Never mind, I found it and joined...

bump for anyone that wants to join... we'll get at least 6 or so before we start any games.. :)

Can I just assume you aren't taking the piss and you haven't read the first reply to this thread properly?

Can I just assume you aren't taking the piss and you haven't read the first reply to this thread properly?

aye you have.... sorry matey.. too into Fifa 13 man.... ;) ... Nice to see we have a keeper, not many teams do :)

position you play mate?

you'll have to invite us or woteva - they've changed the menus again this year and I cant find nowt

I'll play anywhere but CB, absolutely shite at tracking and marking people. And obv GK, wouldn't have a clue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back