Fifa 13: XBOX360: Team Safc-FTM - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

A few questions re FIFA.

I'm getting a second Xbox donated to me from a mate who doesn't use his any more.

If I put my gamertag and sign into FIFA on the second Xbox could I play my games on either console ?

I'm wondering if my seasons, online pro and UT progress will save between the consoles.

One will go upstairs and one down so could play either depending what else is going on in the house.

A few questions re FIFA.

I'm getting a second Xbox donated to me from a mate who doesn't use his any more.

If I put my gamertag and sign into FIFA on the second Xbox could I play my games on either console ?

I'm wondering if my seasons, online pro and UT progress will save between the consoles.

One will go upstairs and one down so could play either depending what else is going on in the house.

You should be able to play on both consoles no bother as they save to the server, only thing that you might have to check would be starting line ups on seasons as I think they would be saved locally to the machine, unless you use cloud storage if it's possible.

You should be able to play on both consoles no bother as they save to the server, only thing that you might have to check would be starting line ups on seasons as I think they would be saved locally to the machine, unless you use cloud storage if it's possible.

Nice one cheers !

Anyone still playing this? or have a team I can join?

Strangely we where playing last night,a group of us who played for this special club.

Myself, pablo, trev and pacific.

I've messaged dave (the good one) to see if he fancied it anarl.. maybe picking up.

Strangely we where playing last night,a group of us who played for this special club.

Myself, pablo, trev and pacific.

I've messaged dave (the good one) to see if he fancied it anarl.. maybe picking up.

Ill be on tonight if you send me an invite ill join up

GT CarlDP1989

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back