FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuckin' EA.

Milito scores a hat trick, already had one IF at 84.

Expecting an 86, gonna go straight into my Serie A team to link with UP Aguero.

So his second IF is 83, lower than his first. I hate EA :evil:

Won another tournament. That's now 59 advanced cup wins all online. Beat a lad in the final called Atwells team. Full team was all EPL in form! Scary site on the line up screen. No match for Torres and Upgraded Nani. Must score hat ricks a each game with Torres. Machine.

Free kicks 99?

Dinnar, never had the ball in their half, forgot all me players were paggered.

Everytime I play a tournament I end up getting beat

Player 4 single matches last night and won them all. Sure you get paired with better players in tournaments.

Problem is it takes me about 5 minutes to get into a single game. People look at stats and quit.

Won another tournament. That's now 59 advanced cup wins all online. Beat a lad in the final called Atwells team. Full team was all EPL in form! Scary site on the line up screen. No match for Torres and Upgraded Nani. Must score hat ricks a each game with Torres. Machine.

Free kicks 99?

You must be exceptional at this game. I struggle like fuck to win online comps like, it is a major achievement when I win 1 :lol:

You must be exceptional at this game. I struggle like fuck to win online comps like, it is a major achievement when I win 1 :lol:
Av bashed it a fair bit lately. Just seem to do really well and grind out results with people who have magnificent teams (Ronaldo, Messi and Robben) restrict players to long shots. People barely get through for a one and one. Noticed a resurface of Gabby Abgn of late. Very difficult to play against.

The Berserker said:

This!

prehab26 said:
Av bashed it a fair bit lately. Just seem to do really well and grind out results with people who have magnificent teams (Ronaldo, Messi and Robben) restrict players to long shots. People barely get through for a one and one. Noticed a resurface of Gabby Abgn of late. Very difficult to play against.

Agbonlahor and cisse upfront is lethal

how have you managed to win so many tournaments? every time I start hammering someone they rage quit which makes the game crash while loading for the next game

Happened a few times now and its fucked the tournament up each time

how have you managed to win so many tournaments? every time I start hammering someone they rage quit which makes the game crash while loading for the next game

Happened a few times now and its fucked the tournament up each time
If they quit I just go through. Never seen this rage quit effect progress. Only time this happens is the team line up crash. Which I have a stupid resilience for. Longest I have waited is 4 hours, left my xbox on, went for a few beers came back and the lad just quit! I hate it when it crashes then.

Just played the best player I have ever came across. Called reckless Kay. Front 6 all five star skills. Ronaldo the works. Knew every trick in the book. Won 5-4! Bent with a 92 minute goal. I had my second team out. Goes down as my greatest performance. Lad quit when I scored. Said it would have been first loss in over 50 games! Haha

Everytime I play a tournament I end up getting beat

Player 4 single matches last night and won them all. Sure you get paired with better players in tournaments.

Problem is it takes me about 5 minutes to get into a single game. People look at stats and quit.

I think single matches are meant to match you against similar rating and skill level, whereas tournaments are just pot luck.
I really need a team to make. Thinking Serie A but I may just keep my money until the end of season TOTS.

Got to the final of the gold tournament, and came up against someone with Messi and Ronaldo upfront, Iniesta and Alonso in midfield and thiago silva, pique and dani alves in midfield. I was hammering him the entire match then he scored a winner in the 90th minute :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back