Fifa 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisto

Central Defender
Does anyone know if Fifa will be cheaper in Asda if you go down at midnight to get it?Think they done Fifa 10 for £25 last year.

I've asked, and I've asked, and I've asked them again mate but they have no idea until Wednesday or Thursday. I certainly hope so like, love a cheaper deal me.

I have just paid £45 on game's website and hopefully I will get it on thursday! I thought I was being clever paying £40 last year with shopto.net to get it a day early and the game didnt arrive till monday, so I still had to go to asda at the midnight launch :evil:

I got mine for £24 at ASDA in Boldon at midnight last year.

was the que big matey?
last year the queue at Boldon was horrific, out the doors, was alright In Sunderland store and nearlly everyone got a copy, a place like Seaham i would imagine to be fairly empty at about 10pm so you could get to the front of the line or near enough there with it being smaller.

Never did it last year, was full price
it wasnt, i got mine at 1am and it was £25

Got mine for 25 at ASDA spenny last year going down for about half 11 this year though

last year the queue at Boldon was horrific, out the doors, was alright In Sunderland store and nearlly everyone got a copy, a place like Seaham i would imagine to be fairly empty at about 10pm so you could get to the front of the line or near enough there with it being smaller.

it shuts at 10pm ;) so I guess you're right about it being fairly empty

Didn't realise it was that long. I got there at half 11 and was only halfway across the front of the shop.

Going to pre-order it tomorrow and pick it up on Thursday night (Friday morning)

Staff at asda washington told me you cant pre-order it when its within a week of release so doubt you can preorder one from asda now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back