FIFA 11 Ultimate team

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a player who is 'in form' become faster ? Ridiculous, I hope they knock these shite In form bollocks out of the game next year or are at least more realistic about the stats they boost for it. Its f***ing stupidity

Theyll never do that its too much of a money maker to get people to buy packs. The game would be class without the option to buy packs. Packs for sale eliminate the transitional peroid of teams which would make the game excellent imo. Watch when Fifa UT12 is released, 24 hours after it is you will play teams with Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney in the same team as theyve spent 100 quid on packs.

Theyll never do that its too much of a money maker to get people to buy packs. The game would be class without the option to buy packs. Packs for sale eliminate the transitional peroid of teams which would make the game excellent imo. Watch when Fifa UT12 is released, 24 hours after it is you will play teams with Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney in the same team as theyve spent 100 quid on packs.

Aye :eek::lol:

First time I`ve played it this year and I like the idea of it but these teams with the in forms just take the piss. Players who should be slow, just jog past the likes of walcott and young on my team :mad:

Just played some lad and he's 3-0 up in 7 minutes so I throw a huff and leave my playstation to return in the 55th minute where he's 5-0 up but he's not playing. I score 8 goals to make it 8-5 and he starts sending me messages calling me a cheater. :lol: It's the first final i've won for about 2 weeks too.

Just played some lad and he's 3-0 up in 7 minutes so I throw a huff and leave my playstation to return in the 55th minute where he's 5-0 up but he's not playing. I score 8 goals to make it 8-5 and he starts sending me messages calling me a cheater. :lol: It's the first final i've won for about 2 weeks too.

Dirty, cheating, stinking cunt!

Aparently my trading has put me 16,000 coins down the pan. If anyone would like to give me lots of cards I can offer you a thank you letter and a picture of me giving you my official 'thumbs up' in return. I also have a fuck load of contract cards :-D

Cesar

Alves -- Lucio -- Mexes -- Evra

Ronaldinho -- Cambisso -- Gourcuff

Pato -- Ibrahimovic -- Robinho​

Gomes
Thiago Silva
Alex
Thiago Motta
Flamini
Hernanes
Bastos
Hulk
Adriano

Arsene Wenger as manager

:cool::cool:

Right I need a player (ps3) 4-1-2-1-2 formation, got 65k to spend.

Teams,

Reina

Cole Terry Ferdinand Johnson

Walcott Barry Lampard Young

Bent Agbonlahor

Not one inform, who can I get to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back