Luiz
Toure
Toure
Cambiasso
Aimar
Fred

My chemistry is shit.
Trying to get enough to buy Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic, Lucio, Maicon and Ribery

sold all my team and got 950k coins, just sold 750k coins on ebay for 90 quid and kept 200k to make a half decent team to play with

I get bored of my team very quickly just sold up changed formation to 4321 and went with the following

GK Buffon IF
RB D Alves 84
CB Lucio 85
CB Mexes 82 IF
LB Abidal 85 IF
CM Alex 88 IF
CM Inler 83 IF
CM Iniesta 87
LF DI Natalie 83 so underated pace is immense even though only rated @ 85
ST Milito 85
RF Sanchez 86 IF

Subs
Cb Chelini
CM Cambiasso
RF Pato
LF Robinhio
ST Eto
LB Zambrotta IF
GK Ceasar

Can't play it any more, it never gets past the up coming opponent screen :evil::evil: Just bought Zigic and Crouchy to gan upfront anarl, was looking forward to seeing how shit they are

I f***ing absolutely hate this game but I can't stop myself from playing it. Try and beat people with a bit of skill and passing goals and just get f***ing done time and again by chip through ball rapists and undefendable cross goals. And playing against the same boring players every single game.

I wish PES was good again.

I f***ing absolutely hate this game but I can't stop myself from playing it. Try and beat people with a bit of skill and passing goals and just get f***ing done time and again by chip through ball rapists and undefendable cross goals. And playing against the same boring players every single game.

Its the cut back masters who piss me off. Especially the fact my defenders dont track the free man stood on my 6 yard line :evil:

Plus another thing that pisses me off is the sheer mockery it makes of real life. at various points I`ve had Frank Ribery (me) caught in a straight sprint by Tony Hibbett, and Theo Walcott caught by Leighton Baines. Arseholes

I've got an inform Brazil side now.

Rogerio Ceni
Douglas - Rodnei - Luisao
Jean - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Roberto Carlos
Luis Gustavo - Renato Augusto - Alex
Welliton - Julio Baptista​

Very good side.

Rogerio Ceni

Very good side.

Where do you get your funds from? I have one shit team and I'm constantly struggling for coin.

Rogerio Ceni

Very good side.

Rodnei is the boy like, nee one gets past Rodders

How does a player who is 'in form' become faster ? Ridiculous, I hope they knock these shite In form bollocks out of the game next year or are at least more realistic about the stats they boost for it. Its f***ing stupidity

Got a BraSilver team now.

Moretto
Rodnei - Manoel - Leonardo Silva
Ilsinho - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - Lino
Cleber Santana - - - - Fabio Rochemback
Giovanni
Rafael Moura - Marlos​

The most annoying thing for me is the Coach thing. You can get passing coaches, shooting coaches etc. I didn't think they did much but recently when going through some of the other cards I noticed that they boosted your team in that area, so I went out and got all of them, only cost around 8000 coins and it has boosted my team stupidly. I brought Viera on at halftime for my french squad and his dribbling was insane, doing Cruyf turns and such around players..........it just looked stupid but I realised why I have been getting beaten 7-0 by very average teams with people like Bent and Agbonlahor up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back