Fifa 11 safc ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the proper green strip

:eek:

Last season weren't we the only Premier League team without the proper keeper kit? Even though Hull had theirs and it was identical to ours bar sponsor and badge :roll:

And something I havent heard much this year for a change, is the SOL gonna be on it? :lol: Yes, I know there's not a cat in hells chance.

But wasnt a picture of it the background on the menu on FIFA2006?

finally our proper keeper kit, i guess they finally listened after the thread on their forums last year lol

the kit looks good apart from the collar is no where near that big *sigh*

is that steed actually looking like steed for the first time ever? nice!

catts looks awful. you'd think they'd get our damn captain right.

otherwise cant wait til friday :cool:

cattermole looks shocking :lol:

really looking forward to this now. just downloaded the chants and i've got the new bt hub coming this week to solve the 'game session' timeouts

Last edited:
cattermole looks shocking :lol:

really looking forward to this now. just downloaded the chants and i've got the new bt hub coming this week to solve the 'game session' timeouts

You'll have similar problems if you don't set up port-forwarding on the Home Hub anarl. Most XBL connectivity issues can be solved with the correct NAT or port-forwarding.

Just downloading what I think is a english version now, gonna stay up and wait for it to finish, dying to see what the career mode is like, I bet I am dissapointed.

Anyway, just had about 5 games playing as the boro playing against Championship sides and I have got to say EA have excelled themselves again, it plays like a f***ing dream

edit

top two files here if you want it

http://www.binsearch.info/?q=fifa 11&max=100&adv_age=730&server=

Last edited:
You'll have similar problems if you don't set up port-forwarding on the Home Hub anarl. Most XBL connectivity issues can be solved with the correct NAT or port-forwarding.

im ps3. read on the fifa forums that it was an error with the original hub. others have done the same and had no problems since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back