FIFA 11 pre-order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soz Marra

Striker
Post your best FIFA 11 pre-order prices here.

I know it's likely to go on sale in Asda/Tesco for £25 on the day (usually confirmed a few days before), but there's no harm in having a pre-order in just in case eh? Easy to cancel.

http://www.gamegears.co.uk/search/fifa-11

Currently selling it for £34.75 delivered (and will arrive the day before release).

Shopto and Zavvi are selling it for £34.85. Used both sites and their delivery is always the day before too.

Never heard of gamegears so will probably go with Shopto unless the supermarkets have another price war.

Soz Marra

Striker
Shopto and Zavvi are selling it for £34.85. Used both sites and their delivery is always the day before too.

Never heard of gamegears so will probably go with Shopto unless the supermarkets have another price war.
I can vouch for gamegears like. Received my Crackdown 2 and Red Dead from them a day early.

genericus

Striker
Post your best FIFA 11 pre-order prices here.

I know it's likely to go on sale in Asda/Tesco for £25 on the day (usually confirmed a few days before), but there's no harm in having a pre-order in just in case eh? Easy to cancel.

http://www.gamegears.co.uk/search/fifa-11

Currently selling it for £34.75 delivered (and will arrive the day before release).
usually i get my manager to fire off an email to Asda House to check the prices, or his lass who is store manager down in lancashire to find out the price.

Ill let yis all kna what happens with that although id imagine it would be the same as fifa 10 although i wont be up Asda at midnight for this one, i was up for work at 5.30am after id been up to get it got out just before 1am and was fucked the next day.

I'll probably get it from Play.com...always get my preorders a day early from there

Soz Marra

Striker
usually i get my manager to fire off an email to Asda House to check the prices, or his lass who is store manager down in lancashire to find out the price.

Ill let yis all kna what happens with that although id imagine it would be the same as fifa 10 although i wont be up Asda at midnight for this one, i was up for work at 5.30am after id been up to get it got out just before 1am and was fucked the next day.

I'll probably get it from Play.com...always get my preorders a day early from there
Aye if it's the 'limited number' at midnight shite there's nee chance I'm doing that :lol:

C4C

Midfield
Most likely just get it from one of the supermarkets. However Amazon was doing it for £32.99 although that offer may have ended now.

SmokinMonkey

Midfield
Using the code "xbox15" gets you 15% off 360 pre-orders at Argos, bringing it in at £32.29 delivered although they take the money up front not when its dispatched.

Connery73

Striker
Just pre-ordered at asda, they dont take your name, or charge you, you just get a receipt & you must essentially just jump the queue if you go to pick it up on the night i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.