Fifa 11 Hands on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to think so far. Plays well enough.

Its basically the last one, with a few extra bits n bobs, so far.

To me, unless im missing something, the AI is shite at times. Sick of standing about with the ball urging the winger to actually run up the wing and instead he stands there like a fookin milkbottle 2 foot away from me with his marker :evil: My team also keeps passing me the ball when a defender is marking the fuck out of me causing me to lose it before I've even moved.

Throughballs so far are poor. 99% of them just seem to go straight up the middle and to the defender or go straight to your feet which stops you running forward with it.

^mind, i've started at the bottom of league 2 so it could just be shite players?

The career mode looks better in that it looks like teams can buy and sell players and im hoping that during the windows teams might come in for my player. Im kinda wishing I'd started as a player manager now tho so I can buy up some players.

Mags and Sunderland are pretty much on par with stats without updating them.

Oh and the commentator f***ing loves Malbranque :evil: Everytime he f***ing gets the ball he starts shouting MOLBRONK!!!!!

Not sure what to think so far. Plays well enough.

Its basically the last one, with a few extra bits n bobs, so far.

To me, unless im missing something, the AI is shite at times. Sick of standing about with the ball urging the winger to actually run up the wing and instead he stands there like a fookin milkbottle 2 foot away from me with his marker :evil: My team also keeps passing me the ball when a defender is marking the fuck out of me causing me to lose it before I've even moved.

Throughballs so far are poor. 99% of them just seem to go straight up the middle and to the defender or go straight to your feet which stops you running forward with it.

^mind, i've started at the bottom of league 2 so it could just be shite players?

The career mode looks better in that it looks like teams can buy and sell players and im hoping that during the windows teams might come in for my player. Im kinda wishing I'd started as a player manager now tho so I can buy up some players.

Mags and Sunderland are pretty much on par with stats without updating them.

Oh and the commentator f***ing loves Malbranque :evil: Everytime he f***ing gets the ball he starts shouting MOLBRONK!!!!!

What about Reid, Andy Reid :lol:

Good thing about it I found, when the players run out you can get Dance of The Knights and at the end of the game Wise Men Say :cool:

Have you tried pressing L1 to get people to make runs?

Playing Mag mates most of the time got canny sick of.

Alan Smith can crop up anywhere.

The best on 09 was Berbatov, the beautifully balanced Bulgarian.

The most annoying bit of Fifa commentary used to be when Stephen Elliott got the ball. He could pick it up on the halfway line and the commentator would scream "ELLIOTT" like he was clean through on goal.

Although I now always turn the commentary off as soon as I get the game.

Never worked for me on Fifa 10, did on fifa 9 tho

It definitely worked on 10 for me.

Nor :lol:

That work like? Know the older ones had make a run buttons but couldn't find wtf it was on the later ones. Just thought it was all built into the AI now.

Will give it a gan tonight. Cheers.

Yeah, you're meant to press that to make teammates make runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back