FIFA 11 Demo First Impressions Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *The Official FIFA 11 Demo First Impressions Thread*

I like the new celebrations, but I think there should be a way you can make your team mates back off so you can do a celebration, then they mob you.

I kept on getting rugby tackled before I got the chance to celebrate. :-( :lol:

It's also quite gay how they drag you to the floor then start lying on your back and moving around a little bit. :eek:

I think it's much harder to stay in possesion of the ball, you can't just keep running for ages like 10

I kept on getting rugby tackled before I got the chance to celebrate. :-( :lol:

It's also quite gay how they drag you to the floor then start lying on your back and moving around a little bit. :eek:

Same. Scored a pearler of a free-kick with Messi and was on my way to the corner to celebrate, and Pique comes from nowhere and takes him out :lol:

you can push them off / dodge you ... right analogue stick i think

i like it how you can now control how fast a player runs

don't understand the new penalty system though

Same. Scored a pearler of a free-kick with Messi and was on my way to the corner to celebrate, and Pique comes from nowhere and takes him out :lol:

That's all the evidence I need, definite gayer:

Logon or register to see this image

Anyone who compares this to pes is a f***ing clown tbh :lol: it plays brilliantly and it's more about retaining possession, passing and first touch rather than sheer pace, like FIFA 10.

Last edited:
I had an arguement before the match yesterday with a mate who insisted Fifa 11 is shite because he says its exactly the same as Fifa 10 and they are only concentrating on graphics. Its almost as if he is guilty to turn his back on PES.

PES is like kicking a medicine ball about and has hardly changed in years. Fifa has totally overtaken it, and this is coming from a former PES bum boy.

fifa 11 is loads different to 10. a think the makers of pes have been sniffing glue for the past 3 years to be honest cos they've ruined it.

seems ridiculously hard to score in fifa 11. which might prove to be its downfall for me cos i aint the most patient of people ha!

fifa 11 is loads different to 10. a think the makers of pes have been sniffing glue for the past 3 years to be honest cos they've ruined it.

seems ridiculously hard to score in fifa 11. which might prove to be its downfall for me cos i aint the most patient of people ha!

I prefer this game because you need to build up your attack. Little passes around the box and be patient. You can't put 2 passes together and sprint through and score anymore. Much more skill and patience is required, its also much more of a challenging game than last year. I could quite easily win 7 or 8-0 on ledgendary last year.

Impressed this year like, just hoping the manager mode is improved.

Only played the demo a few times, how does that work like. I was just holding Sprint...how can you run faster or slower? :confused:

are they not touch sensitive, like you can walk if you only move the left stick a tiny bit

Only played the demo a few times, how does that work like. I was just holding Sprint...how can you run faster or slower? :confused:

if you go to the customised control settings, you can select it from there. the more you hold down the sprint button, the faster they run

Haven't got Xbox Live so haven't played the demo. Is it more like Fifa 10 or World Cup? Really liked World Cup, tried to play Fifa since but it seems shite in comparison.

if you go to the customised control settings, you can select it from there. the more you hold down the sprint button, the faster they run

Haven't you been able to control how quick they run by how far in your press the trigger since the first FIFAs on the 360 and PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back