Status
Not open for further replies.
first game v arsenal

1-0 down to a RVP penna
then up steps titus on the hour mark
about 5 deflections as it went it :lol:

off me seat and a lap of the room:lol:

Started off with Derby, fuck knows why.

Brought in Fitz Hall, Ishmael Miller, Christian Eriksen from Ajax some dude from Holland than sounds like a cheese :lol: Jaime Peters from Ipswich and Ephraim from QPR on loan.

Lost all pre season friendles.

Started season off with 0-0 away at Burnley

Started off with Derby, fuck knows why.

Brought in Fitz Hall, Ishmael Miller, Christian Eriksen from Ajax some dude from Holland than sounds like a cheese :lol: Jaime Peters from Ipswich and Ephraim from QPR on loan.

Lost all pre season friendles.

Started season off with 0-0 away at Burnley

houst69 out!

I've played 4 games in the league and all have ended in a draw...There appears to be a pattern developing.

Lost a League Cup game 3-0 though.

Where in career mode do you choose level difficulty? Only thing I remember was asking about something about the board and choosing a level of difficulty which would affect your transfer budget, is that the same? I chose Pro on that!

Two daft transfers in the first week. Collocini to Liverpool and Ilunga to Juventus

Where in career mode do you choose level difficulty? Only thing I remember was asking about something about the board and choosing a level of difficulty which would affect your transfer budget, is that the same? I chose Pro on that!

I've just started a player manager campaign and I'm playing on Legendary but with "world class board". basically it just gives you a bit more money and I'd assume more leniency about getting the sack.

world class as the lads

played
Liverpool 0-0
everton 2-0 cattermole bent
chelsea 0-2
WBA 3-0 in cup wellbeck 2 bramble
blackpool 1-1 bent
not too bad so far.

The running of the club, transfers, communication through the media and board, seem very much like Footie Manager this year. Obviously not as in depth but a massive improvement on last years manager mode.

I drew all my pre-season games 1-1 and found out I can not defend free kicks put into the box from wide areas.

Just beat Stoke 1-0 in the first game of the season. Bent got the goal and Kenwyne missed an open goal from 4 yards out in the last 5 minutes.

Also playing as the lads and im doing so so, 1-1 Draw with Bolton, 1-0 win over Blackburn and a 0-0 draw with Villa. Signed Jack Rodwell for £6.5 mil too which is a steal, the boys a tackling beast!

Currently 2-0 up in the cup against WBA with Ryan Noble scoring this cracker!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/39304112

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back