Fifa 11 @ ASDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

36 but getting the difference refunded so the same as they charge instore tonight

When did you get the email saying you were getting refunded, mate? I ordered it for 36, but haven't received the other email yet :-(

why did yous not order it online from asda, I got mine in post today

its arnyl half ten ya daft bastard

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Am canny excited like, and I dinnit even play the fookers!
Does Boldon ASDA do trade in ?

Fuck it, waiting around is killing me, I'm leaving now to get in the queue :lol:

Am canny excited like, and I dinnit even play the fookers!
Does Boldon ASDA do trade in ?

They sell it from the tabs counter at the front so you wont be able to go at midnight and trade games in.

Fuck it, waiting around is killing me, I'm leaving now to get in the queue :lol:

They sell it from the tabs counter at the front so you wont be able to go at midnight and trade games in.

Why like?
Is the normal part not open?

Anyhoo am gonna wake the bairn up now and get on me way :)
Toodlepip.

anyone at boldon. whats queue like? even worth me going

I just got back, f***ing massive at 11:30pm.
I fucked off and went to Gamestation Sunderland,handfull of people and served straight away.
got £50 for them games trade in, bairn seems happy enough, he is on it now :lol:

Oh by the way ASDA are giving £15 for fifa10 PS3 and £12 for 360 version, cant see it staying like that but I traded them both just now and got a gift card for £27 :cool:

Got home about 30 mins ago. Queued for an hour at Shields ASDA but fuck it, I've got FIFA for £30! :lol:

yeah got there at 12:50 and the queue was to the doors. must have been 200 metres long. so bought a bag of cashew nuts and fucked off.
mmmmmmm salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back