Field Music live in-store gig at Rough Trade East tomorrow

Playing the cluny this Sunday at 1pm. Tickets (£6) are available from Reflex record shop.

Reflex CD & Vinyl

When they say you should collect your tickets in store, presumably that means at Reflex Records and not the Cluny.

Which would be a bit of a pain in the backside as I'd need to make a special trip to Newcastle tomorrow which I haven't got time to do. I'd go otherwise.

When they say you should collect your tickets in store, presumably that means at Reflex Records and not the Cluny.

Which would be a bit of a pain in the backside as I'd need to make a special trip to Newcastle tomorrow which I haven't got time to do. I'd go otherwise.
I'm sure you would be able to pay on the door,give them a ring or email or fyacebook .

I ordered my ticket with the album and it was posted out. Def worth giving reflex a ring. They may be able to leave it on the door for you.

Back