Fickling On Century FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas said:
Anyone remember this from the fillum?

To the tune of 'All Things Bright and Beautiful' ...

"...And I will turn the lights out
Then I will grab his gun
Then I will take my bayonet
And shove it up his..."

"HALT!"

Tex, heres the pic for your words/song

Logon or register to see this image

Once again you fail to disappoint Frezz, that's exactly it. Now see if you can come up with Pikey dressed up as a Nazi officer, extra credit if he's doing the Heil Hitler out of the top of Jonesey's butcher van!

Texas said:
Once again you fail to disappoint Frezz, that's exactly it. Now see if you can come up with Pikey dressed up as a Nazi officer, extra credit if he's doing the Heil Hitler out of the top of Jonesey's butcher van!

Mr Murraywairing knew Thomas Helmer wouldnt fit in immediately

Best I could do

OW! MODERATORS!

WHEN ARE YOU PUTTING THIS ON THE GOLD BOARD?

DO I HAVE TO SHOUT?

OR ARE YOU JUST WAITING TO SEE IF ANY MORE CLASSICS SURFACE?

Ere Mr Murraywairing, got a couple of diamonds for from Saaaarf America, Nunez and Medina, no no no, now come on, 6 mill the pair, I cant say fairer than that

Sgnt Wilkson to Captain Murraywairing - 'I say Sir, the men look awfully unfit'

Pike: I saw this film once..... The enemy attacked twice in rapid succession, but Field Marshall Montogomery saved us from both strikes and we went on to win and everybody waved flags as he went past in an open topped bus. There was a bloke with a Trilby in it. Anybody got a Trilby?

edjuardo said:
Pike: I saw this film once..... The enemy attacked twice in rapid succession, but Field Marshall Montogomery saved us from both strikes and we went on to win and everybody waved flags as he went past in an open topped bus. There was a bloke with a Trilby in it. Anybody got a Trilby?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Class

If any of you moderators are awake, it's lomng past the time for this one to go gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back