FF7 Remake

It's just very ott at times. Like when he has a go at cloud about his daughter.

Maybe it's just me. I always imagined him more in a ving rhames kind of voice not a booker t kinda voice 😂

Booker T is exactly who I was thinking of :lol: Was humming his entrance music when playing as him.

Only thing I dislike at the minute is Barrett 😂

Might change as game progresses
He's not irritating me as much as I thought he would... Biggest weirdness as for me is that Tifa just doesn't look right and the over exaggerated hand gestures they all have (her especially). Also, that character that gets you to assess enemies - what the fuck is he about? Dreadful design.

Also,
that scene on the train when Barrett is arguing about being a law abiding citizen whilst standing there with a f***ing giant gun hand and clip belt and Cloud sleeping fully clothed with the giant shoulder pauldron on. :lol: They just fall flat with hyper realistic graphics whereas they didn't so much back with the basic 3D models.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not irritating me as much as I thought he would... Biggest weirdness as for me is that Tifa just doesn't look right and the over exaggerated hand gestures they all have (her especially). Also, that character that gets you to assess enemies - what the fuck is he about? Dreadful design.

Also,
that scene on the train when Barrett is arguing about being a law abiding citizen whilst standing there with a f***ing giant gun hand and clip belt and Cloud sleeping fully clothed with the giant shoulder pauldron on. :lol: They just fall flat with hyper realistic graphics whereas they didn't so much back with the basic 3D models.

I feel sad as fuck but I keep looking at tifa's tits 🙊😂

I’m getting a little sick of the game just deciding I can’t go down a particular path when I want and turning me back.

Also,
I said the same earlier in a spoiler tag. She’s like an anime perverts wet dream. They’ve clearly thought the original fan base had a teenage crush so need to play up to that. Dialogue and mannerisms are really cringey at times. Same with Jessie.

Last edited:
I’m getting a little sick of the game just deciding I can’t go down a particular path when I want and turning me back.

I said the same earlier in a spoiler tag. She’s like an anime perverts wet dream. They’ve clearly thought the original fan base had a teenage crush so need to play up to that. Dialogue and mannerisms are really cringey at times. Same with Jessie.

Doesn’t bother me that like - I think open world is massively overused atm.

Have you had the church scene yet? There’s some items you see but can’t get but the game joint let you go back the way you came just because. It’s really lazy
That happens early on after the reactor scene. It's a purple HP boost materia behind a truck.

The Crab Warden - class name haha

Didn’t mind the premise of another SOLDIER character but he was straight out of a Pokemon cartoon.
He's just awful. Got to admit, despite it looking nice and the music for the main being pretty good, I'm struggling to enjoy it. The new scenes aren't great. Roche legitimately has damaged the experience for me. The massive load waits between voice overs is irritating. The quests are poorly implemented and poorly written. I went from expecting the worst to cautiously optimistic owing to the videos prior to release, but I'm feeling the dreaded doubt creeping back in slowly but surely. For me, so far, it pales in comparison to the original. The new additions have been to the detriment of the old classic thus far.

He's just awful. Got to admit, despite it looking nice and the music for the main being pretty good, I'm struggling to enjoy it. The new scenes aren't great. Roche legitimately has damaged the experience for me. The massive load waits between voice overs is irritating. The quests are poorly implemented and poorly written. I went from expecting the worst to cautiously optimistic owing to the videos prior to release, but I'm feeling the dreaded doubt creeping back in slowly but surely. For me, so far, it pales in comparison to the original. The new additions have been to the detriment of the old classic thus far.

I’m still enjoying it, but definitely more in the sections that are a reimagining of the original. The first reactor for example was exciting. I quite like the combat as well.

It was never going to feel as good as the original - they have done some good stuff though, despite some iffy scenes. Getting to know the Avalanche people more is handy
considering how they end up

I’m still enjoying it, but definitely more in the sections that are a reimagining of the original. The first reactor for example was exciting. I quite like the combat as well.

It was never going to feel as good as the original - they have done some good stuff though, despite some iffy scenes. Getting to know the Avalanche people more is handy
considering how they end up
When they stick closely to the original I think it works. The new stuff reeks of Nomura unfortunately, who couldn't write a shopping list. Square need to keep him at arm's length on future projects. He's a liability.

Back