FF7 Remake

I would like to say id save my cash but ill end up buying it. Curious to see vincent, cid and yuffie. Not cait sith though

how many episodes are they breaking this into then? is it just midgar for the 1st part?

Three parts per each disc from the original perhaps?

Each one will be a full game instalment, this one expected to come in around the 50-70 hour mark, which is the average time to complete the whole of the original.

Three parts per each disc from the original perhaps?

Each one will be a full game instalment, this one expected to come in around the 50-70 hour mark, which is the average time to complete the whole of the original.
Don’t think this is a spoiler but just in case...

theres a lot of filler to get the length up like and while I love the stuff they’ve expanded on I’m really disliking the stuff they’ve added e.g. the sephiroth, black cloaks and Roche or “speed demon”. Couldn’t wait for that bit to be over.

Don’t think this is a spoiler but just in case...

theres a lot of filler to get the length up like and while I love the stuff they’ve expanded on I’m really disliking the stuff they’ve added e.g. the sephiroth, black cloaks and Roche or “speed demon”. Couldn’t wait for that bit to be over.

Don’t mind Sephiroth, feel like the black cloaks are a Jenova thing which could be ok. Not arsed on this Roche gadgy, looks like a DragonBall Z reject. Think the expanded stuff sort of has to bleed into the extra bits to a certain extent. Managed a 6 dart checkout haha

Don’t mind Sephiroth, feel like the black cloaks are a Jenova thing which could be ok. Not arsed on this Roche gadgy, looks like a DragonBall Z reject. Think the expanded stuff sort of has to bleed into the extra bits to a certain extent. Managed a 6 dart checkout haha
Same :lol: Was hoping for more than a trophy like
Lads I'm not reading the spoilers 😂

All I want to know is it better or worse than you were expecting?
The bits from the original are absolutely perfect. It’s made me feel like an absolute nerd at times grinning away. I’m not as keen on the new bits they’ve added.

Last edited:
Same :lol: Was hoping for more than a trophy like

The bits from the original are absolutely perfect. It’s made me feel like an absolute nerd at times grinning away. I’m not as keen on the new bits they’ve added.
The new additions worry me. Squares recent history in script writing has been abysmal. Did you play Kingdom Hearts III? An absolute shambles and that was by Nomura who is also involved in this Remake.

The new additions worry me. Squares recent history in script writing has been abysmal. Did you play Kingdom Hearts III? An absolute shambles and that was by Nomura who is also involved in this Remake.
I’ve not played it no but read about it. Obviously early days and I can’t tell if it’s just cos I’m a fan boy

Doesn't look like mine is coming today either. :lol: Oh well. Looks like a day dedicated to Runner3 and Tales from the Loop.

are you past the bit with the sun lamps and if so did you find the hidden...

...choco mog materia? I almost missed it.

Don’t think I’m up to that bit yet, had to surrender the telly after our lass gave iz free reign on Thursday and Friday morning haha. Up to the tunnels after jumping off the train.

Just finished first chapter but going to be alternating between this and weekend league.

Very positive first impressions. I'm gash at the combat though 😂

Back