FF7 Remake

Checked online, something about a hard drive error, rebuilding the database in safe mode.

Said it would take hours, hence my fml, less than a minute left though so that's nice.
Fuck me that’s a shitter
Need someone to get amongst it so I can talk about it haha.
im also pissing about in the slums still. Only thing I’m not keen on is sephiroth and that story line so far. Think they’ve shown too much and not keen on the dialogue he gets. The avalanche characters are class.

Last edited:
Fuck me that’s a shitter

im also pissing about in the slums still. Only thing I’m not keen on is sephiroth and that story line so far. Think they’ve shown too much and not keen on the dialogue he gets. The avalanche characters are class.

Aye get what you mean - can see why they have done it as FF7’s story is mega convoluted. Reckon it will affect those who played the original but less so for newcomers. Jessie wants to rattle ya bones like.

Aye get what you mean - can see why they have done it as FF7’s story is mega convoluted. Reckon it will affect those who played the original but less so for newcomers. Jessie wants to rattle ya bones like.
yeah plus I guess if they didn’t bring it forward there wouldn’t be that much plot given that kicks in at kalm. They’ve proper sexed up the characters like. Just had to pick an outfit for tifa. Proper pervy anime vibes.

Did you get the chocobo chick materia with your preorder? I’m not particularly arsed about it tbh but haven’t seen it mentioned.

Was meant to but nowt with it - I’ve enquired with ShopTo but not overly arsed. Perhaps to do with the early shipping.

I did get a little plastic Cloud and Sephiroth statue, that I had to put together like a Kinder Egg toy.

Back