FF7 Remake

I get that she was meant to be in the original, but people always argued that Tifa was his real love.
The trailer makes it really obvious that Tifa is his friend & Airith is his love (his jaw dropping when he sees her in the dress in Wall Market :lol:)

Aye - until later when he falls in that life stream and all that shite, he basically is Cloud with Zack’s memories etc. His love for Aerith is false because of it imo.

He’s closer with Tifa after he’s stopped pissing about in a wheelchair.

They were both love interests. Its a JRPG ffs.

Most of them have 3 lasses: the childhood friend, new fanny, and the zany one. Pick your poison, it makes no difference. :lol:
4 including Barrett. Wonder if you can still get him up the Ferris Wheel in this Remake...

Any of these FF games worth getting on mobile (since they're turn based).

Never played any of the series before but I do absolutely love an RPG

don't know if I could ever put all that time back into it. Had golden chockaboo's and all sorts. Could never beat the emerald and ruby weapins like.

don't know if I could ever put all that time back into it. Had golden chockaboo's and all sorts. Could never beat the emerald and ruby weapins like.
I played it again about 2 years ago, it really isn't as expansive as we remember it. Think I got the platinum in under 40 hours, could have done it in less too.

Back