FF7 Remake

There's worse than Ozma... Ozma in FF14 with an alliance of 24 f***ing idiots.

Don't know if you've seen the stuff about them releasing 7 in episodes - first part is only going to be till the end of Midgar apparently. Don't know if you've seen in the gameplay footage but you can actually see the materia in Cloud's sword you have equipped which impressed me far more than it probably should have done. Just really hope they don't fuck too much with the music. Not sure the internet is ready for another wave of Sephiroth fanboys yet though.

More excited about the 8 remaster to be honest - I'd quite like to replay 8 again but can't be bothered getting the old consoles out to do it on.

Aye, apparently the first one is all in Midgar and the second part is already being developed.

I keep expecting them to make a mess of it but it all looks good so far. Attention to detail seems pretty good too, like you’ve said.

Be good the re-release, I’m currently playing it on PS2 but going to leave it until this is released now purely for trophies.

More excited about the 8 remaster to be honest - I'd quite like to replay 8 again but can't be bothered getting the old consoles out to do it on.

8 is just going to be a port of the current PC code iirc. Nothing massive in the way of a remaster.

8 is just going to be a port of the current PC code iirc. Nothing massive in the way of a remaster.

They’re using the original music as opposed to the abomination on the PC one, and updating the graphics. Not much more to expect from a remaster tbf.

It's more the convenience of not having to faff about plugging in the PS2 and dealing with controller wires etc and finding the PS1 memory card to play it that's appealing than any massive graphical update. Let's face it - any way to maximise comfort while you're drawing 100 of every spell is a good thing.

It's more the convenience of not having to faff about plugging in the PS2 and dealing with controller wires etc and finding the PS1 memory card to play it that's appealing than any massive graphical update. Let's face it - any way to maximise comfort while you're drawing 100 of every spell is a good thing.
Plus: Trophies :oops:

Must have made a fair few changes like. Looks like new enemies and summons in midgar and what was a few hours in original is apparently now 70+. I reckon I’ll enjoy the first episode but the rest will be ruined by this one.

She is really until Cloud realises who he is - she sees Zack in him iirc.
I get that she was meant to be in the original, but people always argued that Tifa was his real love.
The trailer makes it really obvious that Tifa is his friend & Airith is his love (his jaw dropping when he sees her in the dress in Wall Market :lol:)

Back