FF7 Remake

I picked up Far Cry 5 in the sale, but think I'm going to buy this once I've finished. Reviews are all class.
Are you Sunderland based? We can do a deal if so. You can have my copy for £38 which is cheaper than in the shops and I'll throw in my pre-order bonus.

I really enjoyed it. Quite like the idea that this is kind of a sequel. Excited for the next part.
You can get a flavour by playing Kingdom Hearts. And when you're done you can be disappointed along with the rest of us. :lol:

Would have mate, but in Leeds. Thanks for the offer though.
Well, if you trust me enough, I could mail it to you. I've done deals with folk on here before, could probably get a testimonial or two. :lol: Even with postage added, you'd get it for cheaper than online, I think. No pressure, though, as you don't know me from Adam. ;)

Well, if you trust me enough, I could mail it to you. I've done deals with folk on here before, could probably get a testimonial or two. :lol: Even with postage added, you'd get it for cheaper than online, I think. No pressure, though, as you don't know me from Adam. ;)

That buttplug you sold me was spot on like. How you getting on with the bigger one?

Back