FF7 Remake

Just finished it again there:

So they are going to follow on the story after leaving Midgar from the ending sequence - presumably that destiny cack was to allow any changes as they go on whilst still following the events of the original more or less.

I’m still confused about Zack, all his scenes appeared to be flashbacks and the last bit we see is just before he is gunned down.
Maybe he isn’t alive and they can just feel him or whatever? If the spooky shite transcended all timelines then that’s why he could see it in the past perhaps?

You’re right like, it’s like second guessing a box of frogs. All that end shite could have just been an elaborate way to create a harder boss fight and a face off with Sephiroth anarl
Apparently, the crisp packet that blows past Zack has a different interpretation of that Shinra Dog mascot thing, Stamp I think it was called suggesting that we have indeed shifted to an alternate timeline
I’m going back through on hard mode. Aerith knows everything that happened in OG. Didn’t notice first time round but she knows stuff she shouldn’t and tries to cover over how she knows it. In the church she refers to cloud being an ex-SOLDIER/mercenary but shouldn’t know. When cloud looks at her she just goes “err... I guessed”. Looks like it might not just be Sephiroth time travelling.

I’m going back through on hard mode. Aerith knows everything that happened in OG. Didn’t notice first time round but she knows stuff she shouldn’t and tries to cover over how she knows it. In the church she refers to cloud being an ex-SOLDIER/mercenary but shouldn’t know. When cloud looks at her she just goes “err... I guessed”. Looks like it might not just be Sephiroth time travelling.

Aye read similar about her - something to do with her ability to speak to the planet according to most places. The floats purpose is much more easy to notice second time around as well.

Every now and then while working through hard mode I start to think I'm canny at the combat, then i see a video like this and realise im absolutely shite! :lol:

Theres people doing no damage/no materia runs and all sorts. Cant get my head around it

Every now and then while working through hard mode I start to think I'm canny at the combat, then i see a video like this and realise im absolutely shite! :lol:

Theres people doing no damage/no materia runs and all sorts. Cant get my head around it
I'm very much just button bashing on normal mode. I'm finding some battles difficult.

Some comments have been translated from the Ultimania from Nomura - seemed to confirm that Zack is still alive “a mysterious character will turn out to be alive” and discussed that it might not be in three big parts but several smaller detailed parts to get them out quicker

Some comments have been translated from the Ultimania from Nomura - seemed to confirm that Zack is still alive “a mysterious character will turn out to be alive” and discussed that it might not be in three big parts but several smaller detailed parts to get them out quicker
:lol: Typical Square.

The exact reason i hate Nintendo's fanbase is evident in the comments to that video...''Tifa needs to be added to Smash'', 'Tifa4SmashBros'

cringey as fuck.

As for the remake, i gave up about half an hour from the end, the games good but the direction it was heading was transparently going to be an embarrassment, absolutely killed my expectation for the rest of the installments.

More twee convoliuted Kingdom Hearts bollocks incoming.

The exact reason i hate Nintendo's fanbase is evident in the comments to that video...''Tifa needs to be added to Smash'', 'Tifa4SmashBros'

cringey as fuck.

As for the remake, i gave up about half an hour from the end, the games good but the direction it was heading was transparently going to be an embarrassment, absolutely killed my expectation for the rest of the installments.

More twee convoliuted Kingdom Hearts bollocks incoming.
The endings awful in its own right but the worst thing about it is that it leaves so much doubt about the next parts. They’ve since been quoted as saying the next games will follow the same beats as the original but if that’s the case then this ending is even more random. The last half hour basically ruins the entire thing unfortunately.

Same for me mate - if you go back through mine, I’m positive and then it nosedives.
Your reaction is what made me realise there actually was something wrong with it and I wasn't just losing my mind. It does drop off a cliff at the end.

Had another play through of some of this at the weekend.

Don't think I'm going to bother with the rest of the series, think I'll just stick to my regular play through of the original when I fancy it.

I tried my best to enjoy it, but there's no way I got £60 worth of entertainment from it.

Back