Feyenoord vs Rangers (Europa League)...

I'll be at work. Absolutely killing me seeing folk book up.
It’s a game worth going to.
Just in case you are wondering, I’m not religious at all. I hate the Scotch. Never want to see either of the big two playing in our league. Defoe plays for you, he’s a hero.
Steven Gerard will be a fantastic manager one day. It may be one day soon.
I ve always preferred blue to green.

Last edited:
No Feyenoord and Celtic have a friendship, will be trouble at this for that reason
How do you get your head around that, when you have your Rangers leanings.

It’s a bit like any Sunderland fan supporting Rangers when they have had a v close association with the Chelsea Headhunters for decades.

How do you get your head around that, when you have your Rangers leanings.

It’s a bit like any Sunderland fan supporting Rangers when they have had a v close association with the Chelsea Headhunters for decades.

Doesn’t bother me at all as I don’t class myself as a Rangers fan, they’d be my Scottish team if I was to pick but that’s it, Sunderland and Feyenoord is all that matters.

It’s a game worth going to.
Just in case you are wondering, I’m not religious at all. I hate the Scotch. Never want to see either of the big two playing in our league. Defoe plays for you, he’s a hero.
Steven Gerard will be a fantastic manager one day. It may be one day soon.
I ve always preferred blue to green.

He's too good for them. The N word is thrown around by their fans with casual abandon when they refer to him.
Doesn’t bother me at all as I don’t class myself as a Rangers fan, they’d be my Scottish team if I was to pick but that’s it, Sunderland and Feyenoord is all that matters.

What about catholics that may represent those clubs? You've been on record before as saying all catholics are paedophiles. How do you reconcile that?

Last edited:

Back