Feyenoord vs Rangers (Europa League)...

it'll be an even better place to watch football when Alfredo Morelos is bagging his 4th. :D
Frankly, that sounds horrendous.
I’m really keen to go across to watch a league match. Is it easy to get tickets?

I tried to get the little one a Feyenoord top, but it was a right pain to get one
Other than for the obvious big games, yes. Tickets go on sale miles in advance too, which obviously helps. I was last there in May and I think I bought tickets around Christmas time. I used to live there and am a member but I can't remember if that game was member ticket sales only. It used to be for the big games like Ajax.

In summary, aye it's canny easy. Tbh though almost everywhere I've been in Europe has been really easy to get tickets, barring Dortmund which took a bit of crafty planning.

Last edited:

I was under the impression Rangers, Feyenoord, and Chelea, had a sort of loose friendly (right-wing) alliance? Perhaps i am wrong or out of date?

Celtic have drawn Cluj, shouldn't happen imo. If you're knocked out of one competition you shouldn't get a 2nd chance in a lesser competition
Same thing happened with Celtic last season but the other way around. Knocked Rosenborg out of the CL and got them in the EL.

Back