Few wins....

He looks like a bit of a hard bastard, hopefully he won't be shy of giving them a rollicking when needed.
He's supposed to be very quiet. Can't remember who they were but 2 ex player's have played under him and they said yesterday that he is a quiet bloke.

You say that but Ross had a big win ratio, but his football was shocking and thats what ultimately was his downfall with fans. If parkinson carries on the same way, the outcome will be the same. Winning is great yes, but when you are paying a lot of money to watch the team you want some entertainment through the match
Ross's win ratio went to shit mate!
His draw ratio kept steady like

A few wins could build some momentum. A few defeats and we can start planning for league one again next season:

The next few games always seem important. The next few really are though. I really hope he does tremendous. Failing that I don’t mind if we fail to reach the playoffs.

The worst case is he does just well enough to warrant 10 games at the start of next season.

Since when did we demand sexy football? No one would have give a feck about Ross’s style if he had won more of the drawn games. If we win ugly and get out the league is good enough for me.

Back