Fenwicks

Just cancelled my order. Been 2 weeks since I ordered my stuff.
Nothing pending. No delivery notices. Tried the customer service email. No response although that seems to be the case for any of those contact be email departments. Understaffed but easier to ignore issues and complaints when you don’t actually have to speak to someone.
Ordered elsewhere whilst waiting for flight. Considering Fenwick had a sale on it has only cost me £60 more for £450 worth of pots and pans so not perhaps as cheap as had first thought.
I would have preferred to keep the cash local but not if it means putting up with wank service.

Pal of mine ordered some Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph stuff and he said although it took slightly longer than usual he said the service and communication was superb.

I ordered a few bits at the end of April and one t-shirt has arrived today.

Beautifully packaged and fits nicely so I don't mind it coming in multiple packages...more exciting that way.

Last 2 Ralph Lauren tops arrived today ready for my holidays in 2022. Was no email or text this this morning though saying it was on its way. Nice surprise though. Might order some more stuff.

Just cancelled my order. Been 2 weeks since I ordered my stuff.
Nothing pending. No delivery notices. Tried the customer service email. No response although that seems to be the case for any of those contact be email departments. Understaffed but easier to ignore issues and complaints when you don’t actually have to speak to someone.
Ordered elsewhere whilst waiting for flight. Considering Fenwick had a sale on it has only cost me £60 more for £450 worth of pots and pans so not perhaps as cheap as had first thought.
I would have preferred to keep the cash local but not if it means putting up with wank service.

Mag Emporium marra. You'd be better off with Joplings.

My shirts arrived out of the blue yesterday and payment was taken again today after the pending payment disappeared last week.

Back