Fella on the bridge

I really hope Donald or co get wind of this and maybe reward or thank her pitch side against pompey . At the end of the day she could of saved a fellow fans life something I couldn't of done as I dont know what to do
Over to you stu and methven give the lady some recognition at half time next week
Heros dont just belong on the pitch

Agree with this. It's all well and good having the training but being able and willing to put it into practice and saving someone's life deserves recognition. The bloke has probably got family who will be able to see their dad/ brother again because of her, that's something you can't put a price on. @MackemMagic tell your missus, from all of us, that she is a f***ing hero and if anyone does a whip around to get her a token of appreciation on behalf of all the fan base I'd 100% chip in because that really could have been any of us that she was saving

Can someone with Twitter not tweet Donald and maybe try get this to happen.
She should do the half time lottery draw or something instead of a 30 appearance club legend .
The gentleman will be thanking his lucky stars that his unfortunate collapse happened to be when this lady was passing .
Hats off to her really hope she can just get a bit recognition off the club .
She maybe might not want it but at least give her the opportunity to take it

The perfect outcome would be both the ladies and gentleman's family getting some hospitality at a future game together I'm sure the gentleman would love that
And us fans could make that happen weve done amazing things before and if the club wouldn't offer it we could easily hit a target to make it happen

Last edited:
Agree with this. It's all well and good having the training but being able and willing to put it into practice and saving someone's life deserves recognition. The bloke has probably got family who will be able to see their dad/ brother again because of her, that's something you can't put a price on. @MackemMagic tell your missus, from all of us, that she is a f***ing hero and if anyone does a whip around to get her a token of appreciation on behalf of all the fan base I'd 100% chip in because that really could have been any of us that she was saving

Cheers mate, I’ll tell her

Seen the incident when we walked past after the game. Was thinking about it all night until I saw the thread late last night. Glad to here he is in a better condition than what he was outside. Fair play to those who helped in anyway. Seen who I assume is your son @MackemMagic on twitter/Facebook post about it and your wife's actions which looks like it saved his life! Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery!

Seen the incident when we walked past after the game. Was thinking about it all night until I saw the thread late last night. Glad to here he is in a better condition than what he was outside. Fair play to those who helped in anyway. Seen who I assume is your son @MackemMagic on twitter/Facebook post about it and your wife's actions which looks like it saved his life! Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery!

Nah, that’s one of the other women who came over to help after our lass started the CPR mate, not that it’s important as long as the fella is ok

Did anyone see the Lad on Roker Avenue before the game? We had just gone passed a house and there was a bit commotion at the door, as we walked on bit heard a crack behind us and when we turned there was a lad spark out on the ground and another lad trying to pull him up but he was totally limp?

Did anyone see the Lad on Roker Avenue before the game? We had just gone passed a house and there was a bit commotion at the door, as we walked on bit heard a crack behind us and when we turned there was a lad spark out on the ground and another lad trying to pull him up but he was totally limp?

Whereabouts on Roker Avenue? I saw a bloke coming out of a house chuntering about somebody he wasn't happy with, but not sure what was going on.

Should be noted that St John's do a basic one for free of you can get enough people together to attend. It's not a qualification one but worth knowing if you want to do it but can't afford 1300 quid

My Mrs (no) works for Yorkshire Ambulance Service delivering free first aid courses. They just ask for a voluntary donation. I would think NE Ambulance Service would run a similar thing if you contact their Community Engagement team.

Back