Feels like I've bounced off a lorry

Had bug since christmas,week off work,pretty much sorted and it came back overnight on Sunday
Been playing footy with my lad and lugging heavy band gear about so thought it was just tired muscles ,2 hours later ,fkd!

Get a sack barrow and put casters on the heavy stuff, stairs are a pain though.
Haway man i'm 55 .Barrows have limitations and you still have to lift in and out of vans.Got me new lighter bass cabs now
The drum "coffin" is a 4 man lift,about 100 kilos i'd estimate easily .PA 5th of the size for the same power but still heavy

Haway man i'm 55 .Barrows have limitations and you still have to lift in and out of vans.Got me new lighter bass cabs now
The drum "coffin" is a 4 man lift,about 100 kilos i'd estimate easily .PA 5th of the size for the same power but still heavy
Aye drum coffins are the worst, I used to have a dep drummer that must have had stands made out of iron.

They sounds more like norovirus, no?

I felt a tiny bit sick yesterday, but not today
Think it’s hit the whole house today. Little lass puked everywhere Sunday and all of Monday, then yesterday the little lad had it and today it’s hit me, never spewed so much in my life. Luckily the missus hasn’t had sickness yet but feels awful

Turns out tonsillitis and pharyngitis. Hopefully on the mend now I've got tablets

Had this last week myself, started on the Friday, absolutely shattered. By Sunday throat was killing, off work Monday, but felt okay in myself. Tuesday i couldnt get out of bed, temperature was sky high, had window wide open when it was -5 and snowing :lol: was about well enough to goto work Thursday. Still got a sore throat like, doctors didn't give me anything, paracetamol and ibuprofen 4 times a day was all i could take.

Had this last week myself, started on the Friday, absolutely shattered. By Sunday throat was killing, off work Monday, but felt okay in myself. Tuesday i couldnt get out of bed, temperature was sky high, had window wide open when it was -5 and snowing :lol: was about well enough to goto work Thursday. Still got a sore throat like, doctors didn't give me anything, paracetamol and ibuprofen 4 times a day was all i could take.
Sounds slightly different to me, but still pretty bad like.

I got a sore throat again 2 days ago, and got a bit worried in case it came back - was planning on going back to the docs yesterday, but when I woke up it was slightly better, so got a ton of lozenges instead, and today its better again.
I'm just happy I can get back to the gym after 3 months of near-constant illness.

I had quite a few drinks last night and was driving around in my lorry when suddenly I hit this kid crossing the road. The poor beggar just bounced straight off me.

Well he had a few bruises and that but he didn't appear to be too bad. He didn't have a clue where he was though but he managed to walk off.

Anyway with any luck he will still be none the wiser this morning and will just think he has flu or summat.

Back