Feelgood thread

There are plenty I get on with.

She keeps telling everyine she hasn’t got a son, by that reasoning no one can be slagging off her son.
Where’s greedy when you need him for his inside her knowledge
It was just a joke, pal. Don't take it seriously.

TBF, you’re constantly calling people fuckers and having a pop as if you f***ing run the place. You’re no better than the bullies.
Let's get something straight. I DO run this place, fucker.

The term of the use "fucker" is typically used as a term of endearment. Typically. Some fuckers on here deserve the full weight and intent of the word. For the most part, it's just a joking comment not meant to be offensive or rude.

I do not antagonize or bully anyone on here. Ever. I merely point out when people are being idiots to perform a public service.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was just a joke, pal. Don't take it seriously.

Let's get something straight. I DO run this place, fucker.

The term of the use "fucker" is typically used as a term of endearment. Typically. Some fuckers on here deserve the full weight and intent of the word. For the most part, it's just a joking comment not meant to be offensive or rude.

I do not antagonize or bully anyone on here. Ever. I merely point out when people are being idiots to perform a public service.
I read that in the voice of Buster Scruggs.

Another bully, clearly it’s not ok for Cat or ADRAW to follow people round and have a pop or make an innuendo whenever they want but it’s ok for you to have a pop at absent posters and ADRAW, you absolute creep...
Well said marra

In an ideal world Abu Dhabi would roam free, following lasses around making innuendos about Debenhams knicker department to his heart's content

Cat should be splattering any lass that gets male attention with AD strapped on her back cheering her on like Master blaster off Mad Max

I'm ruining everything tbh

I'll be honest. I don't get why anybody would cancel an account, to the come back under another name and then eventually tell others, "yeah, that was me" in a big reveal. It is a bid odd like. Anyway, it's only the Internet. Everybody is a little bit mental in their own way aren't they and no harm is done. x

I am number Twelve3 :)

Just brings on more attention that the poster said they didn’t want

It’s wrong imo anyway saying you’re a bloke or vice versa, especially when you’re offering advice out over pm’s

Could have some new poster thinking they’re spilling their heart out to a bloke

Well said marra

In an ideal world Abu Dhabi would roam free, following lasses around making innuendos about Debenhams knicker department to his heart's content

Cat should be splattering any lass that gets male attention with AD strapped on her back cheering her on like Master blaster off Mad Max

I'm ruining everything tbh
You’re no better than the “bullies” you say forced Becs away from the board.

Back