Feelgood thread

Probably the only downside to this board is the dog-pack bullying that happens on here from time to time. They go after a poster and lock their jaws on them like bulldogs. And those of you who like their posts or laugh at their comments aren't any better, by the way.

The vast majority of posters on here are good people, though, so you learn to just ignore the fuckers.

Probably the only downside to this board is the dog-pack bullying that happens on here from time to time. They go after a poster and lock their jaws on them like bulldogs. And those of you who like their posts or laugh at their comments aren't any better, by the way.

The vast majority of posters on here are good people, though, so you learn to just ignore the fuckers.

Haway lads, let’s get him. @Ginger John you in first ;)

Well said, Mr Monk.

just wind these people up that's all I try and do ....cos I'm only here for a laugh and bullys are horrid people

Thanks Black cat in France, love Dr Feelgood proper R&B, Wilko and the lads look so young.
Now for Nine below zero.

Aye, watched that, checked music library to see only a greatest hits. Amazon have some anthologies so I've just purchased their first 4 albums plus some other stuff, superb :)

Back