February Challenge - Open round, but.... Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good standard this month. It's going to be difficult come voting time. Still don't have much of a clue what I'm going to do this month.

Newcomer (?) Minkey blows everyone away imho. Cock on

It's the other newcomer, HebburnMackem, for me so far, and one of the old guard.

I dunno what it is about Hebburn's shot but for some reason I just imagine they are all old blokes sitting on commodes having a poo

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
I dunno what it is about Hebburn's shot but for some reason I just imagine they are all old blokes sitting on commodes having a poo

Took me a few looks to realise they weren't tearing up the pier on motorised scooters!

AB Can you delete the small image from the entries thread? (Sorry, but by the time I had got the image shack picture to work I couldn't edit my post). Thanks.

Some good entries this month - looking forward to the voting.

This was one I nearly entered:
picture.php

some others

Last edited:
Wasn't going to enter this month but thought sod it i'll join in one last time. Love the photography competition but sick of logging on and finding some strange pm from one of the weirdos who stalk me on here so its my last entry this month. Nice shot of Jarra pier by HebburnMackem :lol: Gets my vote anyway.

Wasn't going to enter this month but thought sod it i'll join in one last time. Love the photography competition but sick of logging on and finding some strange pm from one of the weirdos who stalk me on here so its my last entry this month. Nice shot of Jarra pier by HebburnMackem :lol: Gets my vote anyway.

Not being funny here, in fact deadly serious but do you not think that some of the things u post elsewhere on the SMB provokes people and maybe they give what hey get?

I ain't looking for a flame war here bud just being sensible and making an observation to your look at me comments yet again.

If u don't like what people say don't act the div would be my friendly advice

Enjoy the competitions here they are fun and u take some good pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back