February 4th live footy on tv

Aye, it was canny special. The hound is not speaking to me tonight. At a cheerleading event all day today in Newcastle for the youngest. Her team, is that the right word? came second, so she done well. She scored 0, which is apparently the top score, so she is buzzing. Anyway, took them to Frankie and Bennies in between the performance and the awards. Had a black and blue burger. Ate half and got the left overs boxed up for the hound. Walking back, homeless lad asks for change. Have not carried money for 3 years. So I said that, but said I have this half burger in this box you can have if you want it. He did. I just have this problem with a so called society there are people out there tonight. It's wrong.

Rant over me marra
You do know that most of them are not actually homeless though. Well not in BWH they’re not. Mind today I had to visit the railway station twice and was shocked to see a girl sleeping on an air bed in a sleeping bag at the entrance at about 10 am and she was still there two hours later. Seemingly fast asleep, wierd.
Our dog is a Lhasa Apso her name is Milly. She’s been scoffing my donner. God help SWMBO tomorrow when she has to pick up her runny poos 😳🙏🏻
I was at The Landfill, when Sleeves scored this beauty against the filth, in the 2005/06 season, though it ultimately counted for nowt, as we were just edged out 3-2.

We have scored some beauties against the scum haven’t we ?
I was there for this one 👍

Last edited:
You do know that most of them are not actually homeless though. Well not in BWH they’re not. Mind today I had to visit the railway station twice and was shocked to see a girl sleeping on an air bed in a sleeping bag at the entrance at about 10 am and she was still there two hours later. Seemingly fast asleep, wierd.
Our dog is a Lhasa Apso her name is Milly. She’s been scoffing my donner. God help SWMBO tomorrow when she has to pick up her runny poos 😳🙏🏻

We have scored some beauties against the scum haven’t we ?
I was there for this one 👍
Aye, me too. 👍
What a day, and a brilliant night out in the bars of Sunland.
Reidy and the players were in the pubs, and the city centre was absolutely buzzing, because of that win at the Landfill.
I eventually made it home, around 3 a.m in the morning. 🥳

I was on the Quayside 8am last week. I watched this bloke and it saddened me. I don't mean that in a patronising way; that's not me. He was lifting Biffa bins and filling up an empty with as much dregs as he could from the other empties. It was bifffer bins by the pubs and restaurants. My only thought was, sadness and there is another human being that needs help, and that help should be there. I'm not naive enough to know that it possible has not been, but that is not a life.

Last edited:
@T_Bone

Over 1,000 Poolies at Donny today.
A fair few of my mates amongst them.
They'll be having a rare good post match night out. 👍🍻🥳

Yeah my sons mates were all there. Of all my trips following football I have a story to tell about going to Donny to see Pools a long time ago. What a day it’s a long story so maybe I’ll pm you it.
@Legion Inoculant saturday night marra…..enjoy….. motd coming up so I’m off now

Back