La Liga
20:00
LaLigaTV

Marseille v Lyon
Ligue 1
20:00
BT Sport 1

That's yer lot just the premiership games for me
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, Premier League games for me too, have a good day folks.

Several black and white bears have just escaped from London Zoo...

It’s causing panda-monium...

Good morning Hank and all the friendly folk who post on this daily thread.
Graft for me today, I don't fancy the Sheffield game, so nowt for me thanks.
Logon or register to see this image

"I'm on the early shift , pet"
Anyway...
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!
You too gluepot
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, Premier League games for me too, have a good day folks.

Several black and white bears have just escaped from London Zoo...

It’s causing panda-monium...
Morning vic.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Last edited:
Morning vic.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Morning AG, have a great Sunday marra👍
Good morning Hank and all the friendly folk who post on this daily thread.
Graft for me today, I don't fancy the Sheffield game, so nowt for me thanks.

"I'm on the early shift , pet"
Anyway...
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!
Morning @gluepot , working on the Sabbath, hope you’re getting double time.
Morning Hank and all. Chelsea and Sheffield united games for me
Have a good Sunday everyone and stay safe
Morning VH , have a good day marra 👍🌈

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.

Nothing for me today again, at graft.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.

Morning Spammy. Hope graft goes well and quickly.

Morning Hank

Morning SJ👍
tough shit
Morning Hank, your future as a diplomat beckons.

Last edited:
Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Firstly, thank you for all the replies and likes yesterday. Got in about half two, got my game on, had a few gins, and some more. The match was forgettable, had tea, more gin, Fell asleep as you do and the next thing, the end credits of Motd are on. Julie gets home at 11-30pm, she goes to bed after a chat and I'm still wide awake at 1am knowing I'm in work at 7am today.....So here I am at work...Goosed after 4 hours kip...So not drinking in the afternoon unless I'm off the next day, lethal. Great goal in your game at the end, must of felt like a winner. Good things happening at The SoL.

@thecloughywobble , pleased for you yesterday pal, hope you had a nice kip, @heroesof73 , hope the enjoyed their game pal, @VHFC , have a good day pal, @THELORDRODWELL , it is pal, @TeamOfTalents , morning, @calmac , enjoy the games mate, @thamesvalleyman , morning pal, its looking good on the footy front and well done re the beers, gonna start my self cutting it out, @bonnylad , that's a nice post pal, you both have a great Sunday and take care, good luck with the song... @Bladecat , absolutely pal, be a nice double that, @AndyGray1985 , enjoy the matches pal, @Secret Visage , morning, @st joes lad , some good games today, @gluepot , hahaha, that's me before going to work, have as goodun pal, @viccarlton , 🐼🐼🐼🐼, funny pal, @Spam Javelin , have a great Sunday pal, @Rip Van Fish , morning mate,enjoy your day, @Dilligaf60 , hope all is well over there mate and at home.

So today, same as yesterday, should be done foe 2pm and I'll sort stuff out for tomorrow later too to get a good start for n the morning. Hope you all have a great Sunday, hopefully a lovely day again weather wise. Lamb for tea later, no gin for sure, lesson learned I keep saying. Ill crack on now, once again, have a great day and enjoy the tv footy, 😁 😁 👍 👍 😷 😷 📺 📺 ⚽ ⚽.

🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️

@Dilligaf60 , @becs ,@Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad, @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @forzamilansafc , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl ,@South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Johnsafc , @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @gipetto ,
@Geronimo , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Black Dog , ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really great Sunday, 👍👍👍😊😊😊.

🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊

Should lesbians be allowed on ' Who Wants To Be A Millionaire ' ? They have an unfair advantage in the fastest finger first round... Find the copies in a carbon mount .....
....Pass Around ......

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
@macum1920 , its looking very good for you atm, this time next year, we'll be in the Deafy, @niknak_123 , morning pal, you have a great Sunday.

Last edited:
Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Firstly, thank you for all the replies and likes yesterday. Got in about half two, got my game on, had a few gins, and some more. The match was forgettable, had tea, more gin, Fell asleep as you do and the next thing, the end credits of Motd are on. Julie gets home at 11-30pm, she goes to bed after a chat and I'm still wide awake at 1am knowing I'm in work at 7am today.....So here I am at work...Goosed after 4 hours kip...So not drinking in the afternoon unless I'm off the next day, lethal. Great goal in your game at the end, must of felt like a winner. Good things happening at The SoL.

@thecloughywobble , pleased for you yesterday pal, hope you had a nice kip, @heroesof73 , hope the enjoyed their game pal, @VHFC , have a good day pal, @THELORDRODWELL , it is pal, @TeamOfTalents , morning, @calmac , enjoy the games mate, @thamesvalleyman , morning pal, its looking good on the footy front and well done re the beers, gonna start my self cutting it out, @bonnylad , that's a nice post pal, you both have a great Sunday and take care, good luck with the song... @Bladecat , absolutely pal, be a nice double that, @AndyGray1985 , enjoy the matches pal, @Secret Visage , morning, @st joes lad , some good games today, @gluepot , hahaha, that's me before going to work, have as goodun pal, @viccarlton , 🐼🐼🐼🐼, funny pal, @Spam Javelin , have a great Sunday pal, @Rip Van Fish , morning mate,enjoy your day, @Dilligaf60 , hope all is well over there mate and at home.

So today, same as yesterday, should be done foe 2pm and I'll sort stuff out for tomorrow later too to get a good start for n the morning. Hope you all have a great Sunday, hopefully a lovely day again weather wise. Lamb for tea later, no gin for sure, lesson learned I keep saying. Ill crack on now, once again, have a great day and enjoy the tv footy, 😁 😁 👍 👍 😷 😷 📺 📺 ⚽ ⚽.

🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️

@Dilligaf60 , @becs ,@Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad, @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @forzamilansafc , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl ,@South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Johnsafc , @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @gipetto ,
@Geronimo , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Black Dog , ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really great Sunday, 👍👍👍😊😊😊.

🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊🖊

Should lesbians be allowed on ' Who Wants To Be A Millionaire ' ? They have an unfair advantage in the fastest finger first round... Find the copies in a carbon mount .....
....Pass Around ......

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
@macum1920 , its looking very good for you atm, this time next year, we'll be in the Deafy, @niknak_123 , morning pal, you have a great Sunday.
Morning SFATI!

I see Beyoncé has started an all female roofing company. “All The Shingle Ladies”.
They are gettting slated by everyone, though.

Last edited:

Back