February 26th live footy on tv

Good morning Hank and good morning Bec's probably the Derby game thank you

Good morning all you Friday people and nice to see @mackemal back and fighting fit after all that lot
Break from work to catch up on here, beautiful start and quite warm so pizza and salad for tea and 4 virtual ticket to buy later

Enjoy your Friday everyone stay fit, healthy and keep smiling

A request from Indian Hills Community centre

If anyone has a vegetable puns...

Lettuce know

Morning all after a 5 week stint in hospital including 2 operations, sepsis, and a stay in ITU am back.
Maybe watch the Forest game tonight

Morning Hank mate hope you are well

Morning Dilli mate have a good day and look after yourself

Morning Vic mate have a great Friday

Morning VHFC mate enjoy the gateway to the weekend

Goodness me that doesn't sound good. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and I hope you are up and running soon.

Morning everyone. Morning to @Spam Javelin , @Scorefrom a throw in , @Rip Van Fish and @VHFC .

I waited in for the Dr to phone me yesterday but no call. 🙄 Phoned the receptionist and she has no idea why they didn't phone. 🙄 Having to wait again today as Covid vaccine supposed to be tomorrow......life is in the fast lane at the mo. 😁

Just pottering today. Will listen to the Championship game.

Have a super weekend. It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiidayyyyyyyy. 🎊🎉🎊🎉

Morning all after a 5 week stint in hospital including 2 operations, sepsis, and a stay in ITU am back.

Bloody hell marra and I’m inconvenienced by a bit of arthritis, kind of puts things into perspective when I see what you have gone through, hope your convalescence goes well 👍🌈

Good morning all you Friday people and nice to see @mackemal back and fighting fit after all that lot
Break from work to catch up on here, beautiful start and quite warm so pizza and salad for tea and 4 virtual ticket to buy later

Lettuce know
Good morning Sis hope today finds you well?

Last edited:
Goodness me that doesn't sound good. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and I hope you are up and running soon.

Morning everyone. Morning to @Spam Javelin , @Scorefrom a throw in , @Rip Van Fish and @VHFC .

I waited in for the Dr to phone me yesterday but no call. 🙄 Phoned the receptionist and she has no idea why they didn't phone. 🙄 Having to wait again today as Covid vaccine supposed to be tomorrow......life is in the fast lane at the mo. 😁

Morning GS, have sympathy with the receptionists they have a difficult job, public facing and get it in the neck from the public all too often, hope your problem is resolved soon.

Maybe watch the Forest game tonight

Morning Hank mate hope you are well

Morning Dilli mate have a good day and look after yourself

Morning VHFC mate enjoy the gateway to the weekend
Morning mate, glad you out okay and on the mend, enjoy the weekend.

Morning GS, have sympathy with the receptionists they have a difficult job, public facing and get it in the neck from the public all too often, hope your problem is resolved soon.

Good morning to you too Vic. Oh I was very polite and I didn't moan at all, there's no point. After having worked in a Bank for numerous years I'm well aware of the backlash the frontline can receive for the decisions taken by others.

If I don't get a call today, I just go anyway. 😁

Lettuce know
Morning sis have a good day and stay safe

Morning GS
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Notsfm, I'll give it a miss till tomorrow.
Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe 😷👍
Morning bonzo
Morning again

breaky time

couple of weetabix topped with fruit & fibre 👍
Morning mate very healthy breakfast 👍

Last edited:
Morning mate good news after your stint in hospital. Take care of yourself and stay safe

Morning EM
Getting well looked after and definitely taking it easy
I've got a pirate outfit 😁

We went to see Pirates in Majorca, so we all went in pirate costumes but nobody else in the audience was dressed up. It was class 😁

Morning marra. That's one heck of a ride! Glad to have you back with us 😎

Morning mate 😎
Cheers becs onwards and upwards from here

Back