February 25th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning all nowt for me. Blue skies here in BWH. Just got up ! Grandson slept last night so waited in bed till he woke up.
Today I need to go into town to the bank and need to go to a florists ( family bereavement). Got to do the schooling and today looks like a heavy schedule.
If we have the time will go to beach later. Have a peaceful day everyone 👍

Morning peeps

Just done a quick streak through the thread ( long time since I did one of them 🙄),so apologies if I’ve missed owt.

Very busy day inc increasing my proppa job hours from Monda & sorting implications of that.

Also v busy with Suvvern office stuff & chatting wiv Norvern office later.

Looks bright out atm

T at daughters helping all day - Thursday is my Bull day for working at home

Dinner is gunna be chickpea, peppers, chilli & veg casserole with grilled sausages on top.

Smile everyone 😀 & avvegudden

Morning Hank. Cricket and Lesta for me.

Morning Becs. Morning all.

I’ve got a little behind with a tender submission :eek: So I’ll be working on that today.

Morning marra. Hope you get it finished 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Good morning Hank and all the lovely lads and lasses who post on Hank's daily thread.
Yesterday I went to Hank's virtual pub and as I entered there was a very funny smell so I decided not to come in. Nothing personal lads and lasses.
No footy today as I am grafting all week - even Sunday again (sorry @viccarlton)
Morning @sismanhatton yes the roofers have finished. Just watch, it won't rain anymore for a while and it will be ages before I know if the repair was good.
@hank williams the beer in your virtual pub is tasting lovely today, another pint of the usual here please! (Arfur:))
Anyway...
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!
Good morning Gluepot sod's law l think it's called, but peace of mind never a bad thing

Have a great day and keep smiling

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back