February 23rd live footy on tv

Afternoon Hank, Afternoon All

Maybe Arsenal for the duck, definitely the rugger.

Great performance and win yesterday, plus The Little Duckling got the score right 👍
Huzza for the duckling! Three quacks: hip, hip, quack (x3).

Afternoon all.

Greetings, Scorefrom, la. Missed the match due to my inner rumblings making a forced egress through a small escape channel. It ended in tears of gravy, wiped out against a wall of formerly pristine porcelain. The fust home match I've missed this season: hopefully, the last. B & B were particularly annoying, or so it seemed, probably because I was in a very brown mood. The trois points stiffened the stool, somewhat.

If you believe you glimpsed Hank's wallet, Music, la, might I respectfully suggest a visit to Specsavers and/or a check on any medication you may be taking, as such alleged sightings generally fall into the same species of category as UFOs, alien abductions & honest politicians. Much as we might wish they were so, they tend to be illusory, with fragile foundations constructed by the mind on what is sometimes termed wishful thinking.

Greetings, Spam, me owld mortadella mace. Enjoy the association football this somewhat blustery day.

Despite the fact I fastidiously confined my activities to my faithful Shanks, I feel it's only right & proper that I now seek to make partial reparation for the sins of my podex by cleaning all surfaces of porcelain, vitreous China & other, plasticised, modern abominations masquerading as equivalents. Accordingly, armed with assorted bleaches, lyes & sundry abrasives, I bid you all adieu.

Enjoy yasels. Stay absterged....

Afternoon all.

Greetings, Scorefrom, la. Missed the match due to my inner rumblings making a forced egress through a small escape channel. It ended in tears of gravy, wiped out against a wall of formerly pristine porcelain. The fust home match I've missed this season: hopefully, the last. B & B were particularly annoying, or so it seemed, probably because I was in a very brown mood. The trois points stiffened the stool, somewhat.

If you believe you glimpsed Hank's wallet, Music, la, might I respectfully suggest a visit to Specsavers and/or a check on any medication you may be taking, as such alleged sightings generally fall into the same species of category as UFOs, alien abductions & honest politicians. Much as we might wish they were so, they tend to be illusory, with fragile foundations constructed by the mind on what is sometimes termed wishful thinking.

Greetings, Spam, me owld mortadella mace. Enjoy the association football this somewhat blustery day.

Despite the fact I fastidiously confined my activities to my faithful Shanks, I feel it's only right & proper that I now seek to make partial reparation for the sins of my podex by cleaning all surfaces of porcelain, vitreous China & other, plasticised, modern abominations masquerading as equivalents. Accordingly, armed with assorted bleaches, lyes & sundry abrasives, I bid you all adieu.

Christ i though I was pissed

Afternoon all.

Oh deary me today & tomorra

It’s got into yer well deep marra...

here’s hoping for improvements- dry toast was allus mi ma’s ansa. Mind she was neither a medic nor terribly clivva

Central Coast Mariners v Sydney FC
Hyundai A-League
Kick off 07:00
BT Sport 2

Vissel Kobe v Yokohama Marinos
J League
Kick off 07:00
FreeSports

Osasuna v Granada
La Liga
Kick off 11:00
FreeSports / LaLigaTV

Genoa v Lazio
Serie A
11:30
Premier Sports 1

Alaves v Athletic Bilbao
La Liga
13:00
LaLigaTV

St Johnstone v Rangers
Scottish Premiership
1300 kick start 13:30
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

Atalanta v Sassuolo
Serie A
14:00
Premier Sports 1

St Etienne v Reims
Ligue 1
14:00
BT Sport Extra 2

Bayer Leverkusen v Augsburg
Bundesliga
14:30
BT Sport 3

Real Valladolid v Espanyol
La Liga
15:00
LaLigaTV

Rennes v Nimes
Ligue 1
16:00
BT Sport ESPN

Arsenal v Everton
Premier League
16:30
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Wolfsburg v Mainz
Bundesliga
17:00
BT Sport 1

Roma v Lecce
Serie A
Kick off 1700
FreeSports

Getafe v Sevilla
La Liga
17:30
LaLigaTV

Inter Milan v Sampdoria
Serie A
19:45
Premier Sports 1

Atletico Madrid v Villarreal
La Liga
20:00
LaLigaTV

PSG v Bordeaux
Ligue 1
20:00
BT Sport 1

FC Porto v Portimonense
Primeira Liga
20:30
FreeSport

That's yer lot just Arsenal for me
Man Utd v Watford is on at 14:00 too 😘

EDIT: or is that not on the box 🤔

EDIT AGAIN: just checked and it isn’t on tv. Will still stream it though

Last edited:

Afternoon all.

Get well soon me old marra :cool:
Oh deary me today & tomorra

It’s got into yer well deep marra...

here’s hoping for improvements- dry toast was allus mi ma’s ansa. Mind she was neither a medic nor terribly clivva

My Grandma's cure for a cough was a mixture of melted butter and vinegar on a spoon. It worked as you were scared to cough again in case you got another spoonful :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Afternoon all.

Afternoon Mr.C, at least you seem to be on the right track now and don't blame you for not going. No fried food for at least a week, cottage cheese everyday no coffee, olives are good too but I expect you'll know all this. Have a good afternoon pal and enjoy the footy & rugby.

Afternoon Mr.C, at least you seem to be on the right track now and don't blame you for not going. No fried food for at least a week, cottage cheese everyday no coffee, olives are good too but I expect you'll know all this. Have a good afternoon pal and enjoy the footy & rugby.
I didn't know about the coffee or the olives. I'll give that a try. Thanks, Scorefrom, la.

Afternoon all.

You could be right like cloughy, although there were one or two rare species of moth spotted in the Deafy

Back