February 23rd live footy on tv

Morning Hank & everyone, great day yesterday for both of our respective teams. Watched your game on Quest, some good goals. Arse for me today, and the PL game later. Well, been banned on twitter for good for a second time. I'll get new email on my phone and see how it goes. These Extinction Rebellion lot, I get it but blocking Ambulances,stopping a guy getting to hospitial and him missing his Dad's final moments, digging up lawns,ect so I called them a bunch of C's (probably too kind.)...Reported and banned for hateful conduct and violating Twitters T&C's with no appeal. Like Arnie...I'll be back...Have a great Sunday everyone... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...And ...COE...πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope you are well and a nice win for you too. Have a good kip and a good shift later,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‰πŸ‰.

@becs , thanks for the threads the last few days. Have a nice day today and did you watch the fight? Just caught the highlights now. Enjoy the πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , nice win and a nice weekend. Enjoy your O2 breacky pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps, have a good day.

@Horley Chorley , morning mate, I'm sure you'll be having a good day...βš½βš½βš½πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@thecloughywobble , morning pal, hope you liked the match yesterday. Its looking good and playing well just at the right time.

@Musicman , morning pal, sounds like a good day yesterday,πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@CLENK88 , @st joes lad , @niknak_123 , @SAFCftm1986 , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Snorbens , @soviet , @Stortford , @Schmarrnbeppi , @EchoMan , @Disco_Pants93 , @Stockton Mackem , @The Hesford Diet , @TiptonBaggie , @Grumpy Old Man , @sismanhatton , @robbied1 , @phunboy , @Bonzo , @Butcher's Coat .....And to those yet to post...Have a great day.
Morning SFATI
πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ in the Chorley, and SFATI households, last night πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Cracking results for our respective teams yesterday.
Have a great day, mate πŸ‘

Morning Hank & everyone, great day yesterday for both of our respective teams. Watched your game on Quest, some good goals. Arse for me today, and the PL game later. Well, been banned on twitter for good for a second time. I'll get new email on my phone and see how it goes. These Extinction Rebellion lot, I get it but blocking Ambulances,stopping a guy getting to hospitial and him missing his Dad's final moments, digging up lawns,ect so I called them a bunch of C's (probably too kind.)...Reported and banned for hateful conduct and violating Twitters T&C's with no appeal. Like Arnie...I'll be back...Have a great Sunday everyone... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...And ...COE...πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope you are well and a nice win for you too. Have a good kip and a good shift later,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‰πŸ‰.

@becs , thanks for the threads the last few days. Have a nice day today and did you watch the fight? Just caught the highlights now. Enjoy the πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , nice win and a nice weekend. Enjoy your O2 breacky pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps, have a good day.

@Horley Chorley , morning mate, I'm sure you'll be having a good day...βš½βš½βš½πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@thecloughywobble , morning pal, hope you liked the match yesterday. Its looking good and playing well just at the right time.

@Musicman , morning pal, sounds like a good day yesterday,πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@CLENK88 , @st joes lad , @niknak_123 , @SAFCftm1986 , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Snorbens , @soviet , @Stortford , @Schmarrnbeppi , @EchoMan , @Disco_Pants93 , @Stockton Mackem , @The Hesford Diet , @TiptonBaggie , @Grumpy Old Man , @sismanhatton , @robbied1 , @phunboy , @Bonzo , @Butcher's Coat .....And to those yet to post...Have a great day.
Morning SFATI yes great day all round, I even caught a glimpse of @hank williams wallet, but that’s all it was a glimpse

Central Coast Mariners v Sydney FC
Hyundai A-League
Kick off 07:00
BT Sport 2

Vissel Kobe v Yokohama Marinos
J League
Kick off 07:00
FreeSports

Osasuna v Granada
La Liga
Kick off 11:00
FreeSports / LaLigaTV

Genoa v Lazio
Serie A
11:30
Premier Sports 1

Alaves v Athletic Bilbao
La Liga
13:00
LaLigaTV

St Johnstone v Rangers
Scottish Premiership
1300 kick start 13:30
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

Atalanta v Sassuolo
Serie A
14:00
Premier Sports 1

St Etienne v Reims
Ligue 1
14:00
BT Sport Extra 2

Bayer Leverkusen v Augsburg
Bundesliga
14:30
BT Sport 3

Real Valladolid v Espanyol
La Liga
15:00
LaLigaTV

Rennes v Nimes
Ligue 1
16:00
BT Sport ESPN

Arsenal v Everton
Premier League
16:30
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Wolfsburg v Mainz
Bundesliga
17:00
BT Sport 1

Roma v Lecce
Serie A
Kick off 1700
FreeSports

Getafe v Sevilla
La Liga
17:30
LaLigaTV

Inter Milan v Sampdoria
Serie A
19:45
Premier Sports 1

Atletico Madrid v Villarreal
La Liga
20:00
LaLigaTV

PSG v Bordeaux
Ligue 1
20:00
BT Sport 1

FC Porto v Portimonense
Primeira Liga
20:30
FreeSport

That's yer lot just Arsenal for me

belated good morning Hankster,good to see you bk,healthy and hearty i hope,special mention to Becs for footie info

avvegudden mr sword

Morning marra

I've started to focus poperly since Thursday

Few of the lads were concerned bout me despite me topping up on more booze
Morning all,

Most of the day on a train for me. To be followed by not a lot until I have to get another train on Tuesday.

Good win in the end, although I thought it was going to be one of those days with the goalmouth scrambles not going in and a stonewall pen turned down.

Morning grumpy

Your post sums me feelings up

Last edited:
Yerv got to look after yersel lad, no bugger else can do it for ya

I can't say no to people certainty when I'm the company of beautiful females like @becs

Who btw the tshirt fitted me perfectly despite being black & white
Morning Hank, where you been, I've been all round Teeside putting missing signs with your picture up.πŸ˜‰
Anyhow pleased to see ya found yourself, only Premier league for me.

Morning marra

Like those putting up of missing dogs πŸ˜‚

Back