FEBRUARY 2016 POLL - WATER

Vote - Water

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 2 if it was a genuine shot and not created by buffering around on a package

Otherwise number 3

Number 2 if it was a genuine shot and not created by buffering around on a package

Otherwise number 3
We have a general rule that limited post production work is acceptable, such as sharpening, saturation, cropping. That's standard for any electronic image you'll see. We frown on extreme jiggery-pokery though so I think you can rest assured that limited package buffering has taken place.

What the fuck is buffering around a package?
I always buff and shine my package before delivering it.

We have a general rule that limited post production work is acceptable, such as sharpening, saturation, cropping. That's standard for any electronic image you'll see. We frown on extreme jiggery-pokery though so I think you can rest assured that limited package buffering has taken place.

I always buff and shine my package before delivering it.
Anyone would think you're a raving homo

2314 IMO

I know who 1 & 2 are by, I really like 3, be interesting to find out who's it is

2314 IMO

I know who 1 & 2 are by, I really like 3, be interesting to find out who's it is
How do you know who two of them are by? I thought it was supposed to be secret (obviously steeeeed knows). Maybe one of them is yours?

Fwiw I think
As photographs it's 2314
And
For meeting the theme maybe

How do you know who two of them are by? I thought it was supposed to be secret (obviously steeeeed knows). Maybe one of them is yours?

Fwiw I think
As photographs it's 2314
And
For meeting the theme maybe
Sorry, I should say I have a very good idea who's 1&2 are, based on style

Very surprised no3 didn't do better

They should quit asking the public and just ask me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back