February 15th live footy on tv

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie all.

Full day of football today.
Finished antibiotics so can get back to having a few Saturday sherbets.
2-0 to the lads today.

Have a good day everyone 👍

Morning mate. Pleased you are feeling better :cool:
Wonder where @becs is I kna she's off to the match but she could've called in here first the cheek of it

Morning. I'm not off to the match. I've just got up, so less of your lip!
Oi what time you call this

I'm allowed a lie in on weekends. I work bloody hard you know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all. Don’t think I’ll be watching any footy today. Going to B and Q with daughter later she wants some wall tiles and wood for her kitchen floor.
This afternoon we are going out with daughter and son for a bite to eat. Will be good for us all to have a catch up. Currently have gout in my left foot but that’s not gonna stop me.
Where’s this storm they e been bleating about all week ?
Peaceful day everyone.

Morning Hank and morning all. My game @queue pee arhh on youtube, Quest & Motd later, maybe Norwich City too. The Mrs has just taken off to Rome for a few days break with her friends, I'll cope though, going to try out the washing machine. The tea towel needs doing and a pair of socks, no point putting it on for a tea towel, saving the planet,that's me. Going food shopping too, poptarts and some Aunt Bessies Yorkshire Pudding mix, that should see me through.

Good luck at Oxford United, should be a good game. Have a great Satdee and enjoy the day.

@Dilligaf60 , morning mate, hope all is going well out there and hope you get to follow you match,all the best pal, 🍉 👍 ⚽.

@becs ,You have a relaxing morning and a great day hon and enjoy the match,x.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning pal, enjoy the shopping , hope all is going well and good luck today, 👍👍👍.

@Rip Van Fish , @Spam Javelin , morning chaps, have a good day.

@Horley Chorley , all the best for today pal and have a great Saturday.

@thecloughywobble , morning buddy, have a nice Saturday and enjoy the weekend.

@chunkylover53 , @Vauxie , @EchoMan , morning pal , @Wandofaleftpeg , @Jonesy57 , @tunstall birdman , @McGregor , @bonnylad , @VHFC , @Guinness Guzzler , @Dubai Si , @HnTch , morning pal, hope you are well, @MigsGoalKicks , @snarlz II , @garyeaststand , @sismanhatton , hope you are well mate, @Mk Mackem , @robbied1 , @b1gals , @Ready salted , @The Hesford Diet , @Mainze , @Frankel , @AndyGray1985 , have a good day , @thamesvalleyman , @The Great MES , @SPUFF , @Kid Galahad , have a goodun pal, @Kingdom Bhoy , morning mate , @TiptonBaggie , @Snorbens , @Butcher's Coat , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @Bonzo , @zwartekat , @iPabs , @niceonemarra , @Fetch Fletch , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , @The Voice Of Reason , @T_Bone , @st joes lad , @Stortford , @riffraff , @niknak_123 , @eddtheduck , @Johnap ....And to everyone yet to post, have a great weekend, 👍 👍 👍.

Morning Hank and morning all. My game @queue pee arhh on youtube, Quest & Motd later, maybe Norwich City too. The Mrs has just taken off to Rome for a few days break with her friends, I'll cope though, going to try out the washing machine. The tea towel needs doing and a pair of socks, no point putting it on for a tea towel, saving the planet,that's me. Going food shopping too, poptarts and some Aunt Bessies Yorkshire Pudding mix, that should see me through.

Good luck at Oxford United, should be a good game. Have a great Satdee and enjoy the day.

@Dilligaf60 , morning mate, hope all is going well out there and hope you get to follow you match,all the best pal, 🍉 👍 ⚽.

@becs ,You have a relaxing morning and a great day hon and enjoy the match,x.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning pal, enjoy the shopping , hope all is going well and good luck today, 👍👍👍.

@Rip Van Fish , @Spam Javelin , morning chaps, have a good day.

@Horley Chorley , all the best for today pal and have a great Saturday.

@thecloughywobble , morning buddy, have a nice Saturday and enjoy the weekend.

@chunkylover53 , @Vauxie , @EchoMan , morning pal , @Wandofaleftpeg , @Jonesy57 , @tunstall birdman , @McGregor , @bonnylad , @VHFC , @Guinness Guzzler , @Dubai Si , @HnTch , morning pal, hope you are well, @MigsGoalKicks , @snarlz II , @garyeaststand , @sismanhatton , hope you are well mate, @Mk Mackem , @robbied1 , @b1gals , @Ready salted , @The Hesford Diet , @Mainze , @Frankel , @AndyGray1985 , have a good day , @thamesvalleyman , @The Great MES , @SPUFF , @Kid Galahad , have a goodun pal, @Kingdom Bhoy , morning mate , @TiptonBaggie , @Snorbens , @Butcher's Coat , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @Bonzo , @zwartekat , @iPabs , @niceonemarra , @Fetch Fletch , @NewAdventuresInWiFi , @The Voice Of Reason , @T_Bone , @st joes lad , @Stortford , @riffraff , @niknak_123 , @eddtheduck , @Johnap ....And to everyone yet to post, have a great weekend, 👍 👍 👍.
Cheers mate, happy washing

Just move into the Village, sorted 👍

Back