February 13th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffs wouldn't fancy 2 weeks of night shifts,we work 2 day shifts 12 hours then 2 night shifts 12 hours then 4 days off
Two weeks nights then 1 week days for me. The three weeks off at the end is canny tho.
Morning Hank, morning all

Nowt for me just trains and work in that there

Have a good day all.
Morning Stortford
Morning, Hank and All
Nowt for me.
Have a gud un!
Morning AG
Morning lads. Probably nowt for me.

Morning marra :cool:

Happy birthday brother Hank πŸŽ‚

:eek: :lol:

Morning. People are so going to get the wrong idea if they didn't read yesterdays thread :lol:

Morning. Safe travels mate and I hope you get a train :cool:

Morning marra :cool:
Morning Becs
Morning Hank & morning all. Country & Western did a proper job on us last night and the roads were awful so didn't get back till very late. Oh well, soon be Christmas. Now't for me tonight,got a bit of catching up to do at work this morning so I'll crack on. Have a great Thursday everyone, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope you are all settled back in and looking forward to your next leave, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‰ πŸ‰.

@becs , morning, have a nice Thursday and enjoy the gym...πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , cheers pal, lets hope so and have a great day mate,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@Horley Chorley , have a good day mate.

@thecloughywobble , morning buddy, enjoy your day pal.

@Musicman , you do right, me neither...have a good day,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@EchoMan , doh, good luck with your travels pal.

@The Hesford Diet , @VHFC , @Ready salted , @st joes lad , @riffraff , @Snorbens , morning pal , @Kingdom Bhoy , have a good day , @Howard92 , @thamesvalleyman , @TiptonBaggie , nice win mate, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @Stortford , morning pal , @AndyGray1985 , morning , hope you are well .... And to all the late arrivals yet to post, have a nice day.
Morning SFATI.
8/10

None of that foreign muck for me
Morning Niknak
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Notsfm
Eventually watched Shields last night, the wind stayed away but still freezing. Got tonked by Morpeth 5-2 good job it was just a cup game.
Is it safe to say Rangers have lost the league now:lol:
Enjoy your day everyone
Morning Bonzo
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon Hank, Afternoon All

The duck might watch the Italian game if at a loose end.

Well, The Little Duckling was 1 year old today, gorgeous and amazing.

The difficulties Mam and Dad had getting to the arrival one year ago seem light years away and all worthwhile when you look at that little face.

All of us, including the hound, just home from our break in a North Yorkshire Moors cottage. Just as well as Sunny weather turning to sleet and rain.

Keep Smiling.
Morning Edd.
Morning Hank, Morning vecs, Morning Dilli, Morning SFATI.

Nowt for me. See you tomorrow.
Morning John
Afternoon marra :cool: Good kip?
Aye. Topper for a change. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening all, busy day at work but been a good laugh especially losing to Blackpool's local rivals last night. Plenty of Nob End quips, but like Phillip Schofield , I took it on the chin. Hope you've had a good day and enjoy your night.

@thecloughywobble , just a blip last night, I hope. No complaints, should have took our chances in the 1st half. Couple of bad injuries and they maybe out for the season, one defo is. Hope you've had a good day, πŸ‘.

@becs , enjoy your night at your Mam's, πŸ‘.

@Dilligaf60 , have a good shift pal, πŸ‘.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope your days gone well, πŸ‘.

Last edited:
Morning Mr Clough
Thank you I will. It’ll tak mer than this shoite to stop me, I’ve lived through Alan Brown, Tom Cowie, Lawrie McEnemy & arl sorts.
Keep cracken yersel πŸ‘

still pissing down & a driving wind in TN 35
Well put, marra. I remember seeing Lawrie Mac rolling intiv Rurka inniz gurld (insert Roller, Jag, Bentley, cannut ember, nivva been intiv combustion hinjuns) & thinking, here gans, happy days. But, I was a young shaver, with much to learn. As I've droned on about several times, at least I now hev the wisdom t nar a nar nowt. Which, apparently, is the height of human wisdom.

I'm not averse to the Bible (KJV, otherwise, forget it) but I love the Tao Te Ching. Permit me to share this:

Empty your mind of all thoughts.
Let your heart be at peace.
Watch the turmoil of beings,
but contemplate their return.

Each separate being in the universe
returns to the common source.
Returning to the source is serenity.

If you don't realize the source,
you stumble in confusion and sorrow.
When you realize where you come from,
you naturally become tolerant,
disinterested, amused,
kindhearted as a grandmother,
dignified as a king.

Immersed in the wonder of the Tao,
you can deal with whatever life brings you,
and when death comes, you are ready.

I love it arl, but the highlighted phrases are capable of universal appreciation, I think.
Evening all, busy day at work but been a good laugh especially losing to Blackpool's local rivals last night. Plenty of Nob End quips, but like Phillip Schofield , I took it on the chin. Hope you've had a good day and enjoy your night.

@thecloughywobble , just a blip last night, I hope. No complaints, should have took our chances in the 1st half. Couple of bad injuries and they maybe out for the season, one defo is. Hope you've had a good day, πŸ‘.

Champion, thanks, marra. Me ma had a ball, thereby fulfilled the cunning plan.
Still at work. I've found out my boot is leaking and I've got cold wet toes.
Are they made fer walking? If so, is that just what they'll do?

Last edited:
Evening all, busy day at work but been a good laugh especially losing to Blackpool's local rivals last night. Plenty of Nob End quips, but like Phillip Schofield , I took it in the bin. Hope you've had a good day and enjoy your night.

Yes thanks, v busy & knackered

by the way I’ve corrected yr post πŸ˜³πŸ˜„
Well put, marra. I remember seeing Lawrie Mac rolling intiv Rurka inniz gurld (insert Roller, Jag, Bentley, cannut ember, nivva been intiv combustion hinjuns) & thinking, here gans, happy days. But, I was a young shaver, with much to learn. As I've droned on about several times, at least I now hev the wisdom t nar a nar nowt. Which, apparently, is the height of human wisdom.

I'm not averse to the Bible (KJV, otherwise, forget it) but I love the Tao Te Ching. Permit me to share this:

Empty your mind of all thoughts.
Let your heart be at peace.
Watch the turmoil of beings,
but contemplate their return.

Each separate being in the universe
returns to the common source.
Returning to the source is serenity.

If you don't realize the source,
you stumble in confusion and sorrow.
When you realize where you come from,
you naturally become tolerant,
disinterested, amused,
kindhearted as a grandmother,
dignified as a king.

Immersed in the wonder of the Tao,
you can deal with whatever life brings you,
and when death comes, you are ready.

I love it arl, but the highlighted phrases are capable of universal appreciation, I think.

Champion, thanks, marra. Me ma had a ball, thereby fulfilled the cunning plan.

Are they made fer walking? If so, is that just what they'll do?
One of these days these boots are gunna kick fuck out of you

As sung to the mags, boro & various others pricks who thowt they were summink

Last edited:
Yes thanks, v busy & knackered

by the way I’ve corrected yr post πŸ˜³πŸ˜„

One of these days these boots are gunna kick fuck out of you

As sung to the mags, boro & various others pricks who thowt they were summink
Red DMs with stitches picked out with blanco....
When we meet one day I'll tell you a story (Max Bygraves?) about me granda in the EC bait cabin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back