February 13th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be a decent game this. Milan playing better lately and were unlucky to lose 4-2 to Inter after playing especially well in the first half. Juventus in a poor run of form. Couldn’t call how the game will go

Morning mate. I bet it’s grim up there today in this weather ?
It’s not too bad just now. Likely to get a bit shitty across the weekend mate. Might have to put a jumper on 😁
Morning Hank and co no footy for me tonight.
Morning KB
Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Dilli - sleep well in ya fresh scratcher

MM - enjoy this suvvern weather 😳

Hanky - is you slurping a litre of looney juice a birthday pressie for yr bro?

Mr Sword - keep porking

Becs- a simple hello is the usual introduction to new neighbours, not dropping ya hoggers ffs 🥴

SFATI - just a blip for yer hopefully

Everyone else, have a good day

Just graft & home sorting for me
Morning Wakey. Just off now marra. I’m knackered.
Morning Hank
Morning all
Off to that there London today. Dragged meself out of the cot to get to the station - and me trains been cancelled. Nowt to do with the weather. It needs fixing. Bastards.

Will get the next one but if it’s chocka I’ll be heading back.

Otherwise Back late so NOTS for me.
Morning EM. Best of luck mate.
MHMA. NOTSFM. Except I may have that Italian match on in the background while holiday hunting on line.....pasta la sunscreen baby.
MRR
Morning Hank, Becs and all, graft and see what’s on the box tonight.
Morning Snorbens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning lads. Probably nowt for me.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie all.

Might give that one a watch actually.

Have a good day everyone 👍

Morning marra :cool:
Morning marra

My brothers birthday today 48

Might partake in a litre bottle of frosty for him

Happy birthday brother Hank 🎂
Becs- a simple hello is the usual introduction to new neighbours, not dropping ya hoggers ffs 🥴

:eek: :lol:

Morning. People are so going to get the wrong idea if they didn't read yesterdays thread :lol:
Morning Hank
Morning all
Off to that there London today. Dragged meself out of the cot to get to the station - and me trains been cancelled. Nowt to do with the weather. It needs fixing. Bastards.

Will get the next one but if it’s chocka I’ll be heading back.

Otherwise Back late so NOTS for me.

Morning. Safe travels mate and I hope you get a train :cool:
Morning Hank, Becs and all, graft and see what’s on the box tonight.

Morning marra :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank & morning all. Country & Western did a proper job on us last night and the roads were awful so didn't get back till very late. Oh well, soon be Christmas. Now't for me tonight,got a bit of catching up to do at work this morning so I'll crack on. Have a great Thursday everyone, 👍 👍 👍.

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope you are all settled back in and looking forward to your next leave, 👍 👍 🍉 🍉.

@becs , morning, have a nice Thursday and enjoy the gym...🏃‍♀️🤸‍♀️.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , cheers pal, lets hope so and have a great day mate,👍👍👍.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@Horley Chorley , have a good day mate.

@thecloughywobble , morning buddy, enjoy your day pal.

@Musicman , you do right, me neither...have a good day,👍👍👍.

@EchoMan , doh, good luck with your travels pal.

@The Hesford Diet , @VHFC , @Ready salted , @st joes lad , @riffraff , @Snorbens , morning pal , @Kingdom Bhoy , have a good day , @Howard92 , @thamesvalleyman , @TiptonBaggie , nice win mate, 👍👍👍, @Stortford , morning pal , @AndyGray1985 , morning , hope you are well .... And to all the late arrivals yet to post, have a nice day.

Should be a decent game this. Milan playing better lately and were unlucky to lose 4-2 to Inter after playing especially well in the first half. Juventus in a poor run of form. Couldn’t call how the game will go

Oi manners

BTW @cluffy marra

Copa del Rey is on the you kna what

Oi manners

Bye @cluffy marra

Copa del Rey is on the you kna what
Happy Birthday Hank 🍺

Morning marra

Mines not till next Wednesday it's my brother today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back