February 12th live footy on tv

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie all.

Might watch some of that.
Another great result last night

Have a good day everyone 👍
Afternoon me owld baloney bayonet. It was a grand three points. The fust two goals were a bit weird, the litter got on me Hampton & it was slightly cool (strides on fer the fust time this season: bottled it, but prollyz a wise gambit). The second half was a bit boring, but we hardly looked under threat. Henderson should have scored when through. Mind, I thought he was lucky to be on the pitch. When he appeared to lead with his elbow against Wright early doors I thought that might have been a strite red. Even after he got his yella, he did a couple more naughty things but got away with them. When Wilbraham came on, he could have been off within abit 10 minutes anarl, ha, ha, the dirty rascal.

Anyway, on to Hoxfitt next. A tough game awaits but I'm starting to believe we are up to the task, if (and only if) we continue to put in the graft & keep our concentration for the full duration of the match.

Enjoy yasels. Stay warm.
Morning all,

On the train on the way back down.

Great result last night, and sensibly doing the minimum needed in the second half with a big game on Saturday.

Safe travels @Dilligaf60
Grumpy gumption. I hope Maguire's knock isn't too serious. There was a case for taking him off at half time. Hopefully, no harm done. On current form, he's one of our most creative players & the amount of graft he's putting in of late means he'd be a significant loss.

Last edited:
It's very good mate, but where do they get these female nurses who check yer plums ?
Knowing my luck, I'd get some limp wristed nurse called Tristran, giving my alley bag the once over :lol:

Strangely enough when I had my testicular cancer alert bout 3 years agan

Had to gan to James cook & like you was hoping for a Swedish nurse called Helga

Who did I get Bella Emberg ( Russ Abbott ) twin

When she applied the cream to my knackers to get the ultra sound working

Still got a raging hard on she just smiled at me lol that did trick I went as flat as a witches tit 😂

Got the all clear too though

Strangely enough when I had my testicular cancer alert bout 3 years agan

Had to gan to James cook & like you was hoping for a Swedish nurse called Helga

Who did I get Bella Emberg ( Russ Abbott ) twin

When she applied the cream to my knackers to get the ultra sound working

Still got a raging hard on she just smiled at me lol that did trick I went as flat as a witches tit 😂

Got the all clear too though
:lol: :lol:
When I was in hospital back in 2008, I had to have anema.
A gorgeous blonde nurse administered the enema, and when she'd finished, I said to her, "see you same time tomorra, for a repeat performance"
She smiled sweetly, but sadly, there was no repeat performance :cry:

Morning, Dilli.
Arrived safely?
Aye mate, about an hour ago 😁
Morning Hank, morning everyone.

Will probably channel hop between games this evening. I've also been recommended on Netflix the remake of Deathwish done about 4 years ago but I'm a bit dubious. You can't match a little squat bloke with a tache reading his paper on the tube casually shooting stereotypical hoodlums.
Afternoon THD
Morning Hank, morning all.
Afternoon BC
Safe trip marra
See you at the Gillingham match mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a smear once and was chatting to the nurse. She asked if I was going away on holiday and I said not this year as I was moving house. She asked where to and I said the street and village name. She said is it number.....? I said yes and she did "oh hello, I'm your new neighbour." Would have preferred to meet her when she wasn't busy looking up my errrm special lady area like 😯

Had a smear once and was chatting to the nurse. She asked if I was going away on holiday and I said not this year as I was moving house. She asked where to and I said the street and village name. She said is it number.....? I said yes and she did "oh hello, I'm your new neighbour." Would have preferred to meet her when she wasn't busy looking up my errrm special lady area like 😯
As long as she didn’t say .....

“I thought I recognised you” ......

😳😄

Made it...just in the pub,didn't get done till 3pm then had to drive around to get the others. But all sorted. Cheers @hank williams @Dilligaf60 @becs and everyone and @Wakey ftm in Sussex ,that's funny. One of the Pharmacists where I work will appreciate that as he's a real hang up on one of the nurses who brings dressing scripts in...🤪🤪...Think he'd be over the moon with an examination by her...👩‍⚕️🏥👩‍⚕️🏥👩‍⚕️🏥👩‍⚕️🏥😂😂😂....Have a great night .... 👍👍👍

Last edited:
Obligatory yellow for Morelos. Despite the ref not giving a yellow to a Killie player (who had already been booked) for exactly the same thing in the first half.
..... and that may well be the Scottish title for celtic.

Last edited:

Back