Feature on the news about Chrimbo

I wonder how many people will die this January because they caught COVID thinking they were safe in a bubble 🙄

Too many to imagine. I know it's awful but I'm hoping I get a symptom Christmas Eve without actually having it so I can not go for dinner without my Mam thinking I just hate her.

Saying 80% of Brits think the decision to relax is a disaster waiting to happen. Saying 100% of the population have increased risk of getting ill because of a 'little jolly up' wanted by 20%, and will mean a huge spike in January and longer lockdowns well into next year.

Surprised at the stats but shows most aren't that arsed about Chrimbo in the grand scale of things.
Won't be an issue then if only 20% of the population are having Xmas with their family.

Won't be an issue then if only 20% of the population are having Xmas with their family.

Will they not then go to work, on public transport, in shops etc where the other 80% go?
Too many to imagine. I know it's awful but I'm hoping I get a symptom Christmas Eve without actually having it so I can not go for dinner without my Mam thinking I just hate her.

Just pretend.

Last edited:

Back