Favourite Random Scenes In Films

I'd add to that one the scene with the psychiatrist.

"I just honestly don't know what I have in common with those people anymore... or with anyone, really. I mean, they'll all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they'll have made themselves a part of something, and they can talk about what they do. And what am I going to say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How have you been?""

One of my favourite films.

Minnie Driver. You're a sociopath/psychopath.
JC. No, no. Sociopaths kill people for no reason. I do it for money.

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

Probably because nobody else was stupid enough to post a bare fanny on the SMB. Did you not read the rules? RTG - Suggestive Images/Avatars etc. - your cooperation needed.

Enjoy your ban/warning ;)
There is a terrific scene in the 1983 Nic Roeg film 'Eureka' where a couple are conducting a conversation and a vigorous 'soixante-neuf' experience at the same time. Delicately shot and cleverly cut, it is definitely suggestive, the most erotic thing I have ever seen and yet shows absolutely no naughty bits!

Back