Favourite radio station

LBC is too right wing, I'll listen to JOB on his sections but nick ferrari and nigel farrage having reese mogg repeating his shite is tiresome
There are some annoying presenters but on the whole over the course of the day, it is interesting. I never hear job any longer cos of work and get the "joy" of Farage spouting his views as if he was talking for everybody. I like Maajid Nawaz, and would love him to argue with Nigel Farage , he would tear him to bits.

Used to love the locals but it's got to be radio x for me
I can’t stand radio x. Middle of the road, banal rock/indie now. The dj’s have little to no knowledge of what they’re talking about and seem to just be there to try and sell you the songs....like every song they play is the best thing you’ve ever heard, with no passion for what they’re talking about at all.
6music for me or Absolute 90’s (which is as bad as radio x, but the tunes are better) or Bob.fm.. a digital station broadcast from Monterey, Southern California. Classic rock/indie but no dj’s and very few adverts.

I never really bother with the radio. Our local station did a quiz at 8:10 every morning so I used to put it on before work (I was on it twice - 8/10 the first time and 9 the second) but since they took it off I’ve gone back to my own music in the morning as well as on the way home.

I occasionally listen to Talksport or 5Live during WC/Euros/Transfer Deadline/Saturday afternoons.

Metro Radio as they are the only ones who will let me on to talk about Aliens.

Used to be Luxembourg for me.

If it wasn’t for them the Beeb would likely still be Broadcasting nowt but Bait oven and Bark. ;)

Back