Favourite Fools n Horses quotes?

Uncle Albert - whenever I see a German war Film and I hear the word nien , I think of Helga

Rodney - why’s cos how many fingers she had
Del - she walks in and lights up a room (talking about raquel )

Rodney - normally your birds walk in and light up a fag

Last edited:
When Del finds out Rodney is dating an older woman.

Del: 40......... 40, you're not being serious are ya.

Rodney: What's wrong with going out with a women of 40.

Del: Nothing, nothing at all if you happen to be 50! blimey she's even too old for me.

Grandad: Well, I'd have to think twice.

Not the TV show but a few years ago was on holiday with the lads and we went into a bar called 'Fools and Horses'.

Asked if we could order some bait with our drinks and the barman came over to our table - it was burger and chips all round until one of the lads asked if they had any mussels.

Barman looks at him, walks out the front door and looks up and around. Came back in and said "Sorry mate, was just checking to see if someone had put up a facking Michelin star when I wasn't looking'.

Another burger and chips it was.

Del asks Mike the barman what's on the hot plate? Beef stew says Mike, Del, not sure about that with this mad cow disease doing the rounds, Trigger, been eating beef all my life, never done me any harm, Del, gi

Yeah, but not at night!
The best bit about that line is David Jason's reaction. He's in a deep sea diving suit and his head turns insde but the helmet stays still.
It's his little twiches and expressions that are so good. A naturally funny actor.
I thought he said "You're telling me !" ?
That was "Cannute" - but I have never understood the punchline.

Last edited:

Back