Favourite Fools n Horses quotes?

safcrob

Winger
One of them is from Trigger who says "I've had the same broom for 20 years Dell, its had 10 different heads and 15 different shanks"

Another one "I thought you said it was open 24 hours a day" Trigger "Yeah well it shuts at 8"

One of them is from Trigger who says "I've had the same broom for 20 years Dell, its had 10 different heads and 15 different shanks"

Another one "I thought you said it was open 24 hours a day" Trigger "Yeah well it shuts at 8"
The same joke was on the first ever episode of Open all hours.

Uncle Albert: It doesn't usually take us this long to finish.

Del Boy: Yes, but that is because we are not golloping down a Big Mac and chips. We're taking our time. We're savouring the food and ambience. People in there are conversing between each mouthful. It's sophisticated... No matter, I'll whack this in the microwave... Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute. This isn't coffee. Smell it, it's bloody gravy.

Uncle Albert: Yeah, that's gravy. Well it's them jars. How am I supposed to tell the difference?

Del Boy: I tell you how you tell the difference. This one has on the label, Maxwell House Coffee. On this it says OXO Gravy Granules. It's a bit of a give away.

Uncle Albert: Well I was in a hurry and must have got mixed up.

Del Boy: I'll mix you up in a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. If you made gravy in the coffee pot. What are they pouring over their dinners in there?

[Del looks from the kitchen to everybody sitting at dining table]

Del Boy: I don't believe you... not only have you managed to sink every aircraft carrier and battleship that you've sailed on but now you've gone and knackered a gravy boat

Back