Favourite episode of a sit com

Nah the worst episode is the one where all the rabbits end up in the house . Best for me is the racist accusations one

So many father Ted classic moments, the racist one though, when the fella says he can't commit full time to the old racism coz sometimes he just likes a nice cup of tea. Ruins me every time aswell as Dougals face when ted moves the boxes in the speed episode

So many father Ted classic moments, the racist one though, when the fella says he can't commit full time to the old racism coz sometimes he just likes a nice cup of tea. Ruins me every time aswell as Dougals face when ted moves the boxes in the speed episode

The one where the female author stopped was a good one as well. Cracks me up when Mrs Doyle is describing all the swearing in her book, more so because you can tell they were desperate to burst out laughing and struggling to keep a straight face :lol:

Bottom where they play chess. Watched it last night with the bairn and she was creased......really proud moment!!!

Red Dwarf - Queeg

Is that the April may June etc fool one?

Any of porridge

Any of Auf weideshein pet series 1 & 2

Wouldn't call it a sitcom like but those 2 series are probably the best thing ever to be on telly.

Last edited:
Bottom where they play chess. Watched it last night with the bairn and she was creased......really proud moment!!!

Is that the April may June etc fool one?

Wouldn't call it a sitcom like but those 2 series are probably the best thing ever to be on telly.
yep. Holly wheeling round as the nightwatchman on an owld telly singing do not forsake me from high noon :lol:

My head hurts just thinking about this as there's WAY too many brilliant comedy episodes of WAY too many comedy shows that I loved (inc Blackadder, Friends, Frasier, Father Ted, Bottom, The Young Ones, Only Fools and Horses, Red Dwarf etc etc)

Back