Favourite current funny TV show....

A few to choose from, but I'm bang into this at the minute. So many funny lines and characters. New episode tonight at 9pm.

Have to be honest, I've never really found this consistently funny enough to be able to keep watching it. There are some decent clips from it but nothing too keep me interested.

Not strictly a comedy but has funny moments. Black Monday on Sky Atlantic about traders on wall st causing the crash in the 80s.

I do enjoy Brooklyn 99 but it can be hit and miss.

Hardy Bucks

Recently discovered this and hammered them all in a few days, has to be influenced by trailer park boys like.

Will add Barry to the mix, obviously it’s pretty dark but it’s one of the funniest shows I’ve seen in a while.

I do enjoy Brooklyn 99 but it can be hit and miss.

Recently discovered this and hammered them all in a few days, has to be influenced by trailer park boys like.

Will add Barry to the mix, obviously it’s pretty dark but it’s one of the funniest shows I’ve seen in a while.

Aye, same here. Found it on Netflix and hammered it - the Viper is class :lol:. Just started watching Barry a couple of days ago, enjoying it.

Back