Favourite Auf Wiedersehen Pet moments?

It's a brilliant episode, but the scene where Marjorie is sat at Vera's, looking around her while Vera makes the coffee, goes on about 30 seconds too long. CUT!!
Also I think she is listed as Marjery on the credits.

I kna all the hardcore AWP fans get on this thread. Ive just been watching a film (Gangster no1) pretty shit actually, but there's a bloke in this and im convinced he had a small part somewhere in AWP but i cant think who. I may be wrong blokes name is David Thewlis if anyone can be arsed to google him and have a look at his mush 👍👍

I kna all the hardcore AWP fans get on this thread. Ive just been watching a film (Gangster no1) pretty shit actually, but there's a bloke in this and im convinced he had a small part somewhere in AWP but i cant think who. I may be wrong blokes name is David Thewlis if anyone can be arsed to google him and have a look at his mush 👍👍
That's the guy that played Frank in Shameless. Cant remember him in AWP, but I'm not a hard core fan😅

AWP isn't on his list of credits on IMDB.

Can't think of him in auf weidersehen, but he is in only fools and horses. He's the drummer in mental mickeys band that goes on top of the pops.

I read it was Timothy Spall's (Barry's) birthday yesterday. Happy birthday Barry and thanks for giving us so many laughs.

Here are 10 all time classics from Series 1 and 2,

1. I'm the sort of bloke who buys a packet of 3 and wonders if I'll use them before the expiry date.
2. I shouldn't really be here. "Oh, why's that, er, Barry?" Cos I don't work for you lot.
3. Tap dancing "if you wanna be loved"
4. Nothing could replace you, Barry. "Aww, thanks very much Bomber".
5. Barry stopping still at the start of the race across the minefield.
6. (Jumping from the Inter Continental Hotel with Wayne.) Wayne says "come on Barry, it's not far". Barry replies "not for the SAS it's not. And I'm not talking about the airline).
7. Room 612, Inter Continental Hotel. "They think we're muggers, Wayne".
8. Barry, Barry Taylor. "Leather, Terry Leather".
9. Magowan when they are waiting for their wages after Herr Pfister is late. "I'm gonna take this hosepipe and stick it right up his jacksie". Barry replied "well that's one way I suppose. Or you could always take a firm approach".
10. Would you like to come back to our hut?

Happy birthday to the radish.

@STUMPY
@gluepot
@hank williams
@Spam Javelin

Any favourites to add?

I read it was Timothy Spall's (Barry's) birthday yesterday. Happy birthday Barry and thanks for giving us so many laughs.

Here are 10 all time classics from Series 1 and 2,

1. I'm the sort of bloke who buys a packet of 3 and wonders if I'll use them before the expiry date.
2. I shouldn't really be here. "Oh, why's that, er, Barry?" Cos I don't work for you lot.
3. Tap dancing "if you wanna be loved"
4. Nothing could replace you, Barry. "Aww, thanks very much Bomber".
5. Barry stopping still at the start of the race across the minefield.
6. (Jumping from the Inter Continental Hotel with Wayne.) Wayne says "come on Barry, it's not far". Barry replies "not for the SAS it's not. And I'm not talking about the airline).
7. Room 612, Inter Continental Hotel. "They think we're muggers, Wayne".
8. Barry, Barry Taylor. "Leather, Terry Leather".
9. Magowan when they are waiting for their wages after Herr Pfister is late. "I'm gonna take this hosepipe and stick it right up his jacksie". Barry replied "well that's one way I suppose. Or you could always take a firm approach".
10. Would you like to come back to our hut?

Happy birthday to the radish.

@STUMPY
@gluepot
@hank williams
@Spam Javelin

Any favourites to add?

This place is like a kahazi
Like a what
It's what wayne calls a toilet

Or kismet
Or what
Kismet what dreams reveal also starring a film with rita hepworth

Barry's explanation of the walls of jericho & football holliganism

High noon at the Manor and "the kick" (obviously)
His brother in law who lost his wife gambling.
In the lift with Wayne with that jacket
Brass rubbing Oh ffffff
That's democracy!!

Losing the captaincy of the quiz team because denzil Robinson was the verger son nepotism makes you sick

Getting arrested cause the Polis thought he was a vandal
I'm growing a beard very good Barry I'll. Inform the press

Last edited:

Back